NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
I want Joey to rip us a new one as good as he ripped NSW that year

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Worst broncos team to ever wear the fucking jersey. How dare they actually ask to be paid. If I performed like they are at my work I would have been given the arse a long time ago

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
It's on everyone IMO. Can't just blame Seibold, the players are just not up to par. If you don't want to play for your coach, plays for your fans...hell, play for yourselves. The problem is bigger than just Seibold.

Yeah but sacking him is a good start.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Unless we make a miracle comeback, I’m guaranteeing this is the pie mans last game as Broncos coach. He’s gone.
That would mean Paul white grew some balls. He's been the worst CEO in NRL history.

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
Poor Luke Brooks, gets dropped to the bench and has to watch Benji and Walters load up on our useless rabble, in his head he would be thinking “if i just got one more week starting...”

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
A consolation is knowing the season won't finish. It will likely be called off within a month. Much vomiting here.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
You're witnessing a spoon-worthy Broncos team for the first time ever,

Revel in it!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
so......a coach drops his half back and gets this type of performance....bet the irony is lost on Pie face...
This team doesn't care... a player gets dropped they piss and moan until they're brought back in

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Unless we make a miracle comeback, I’m guaranteeing this is the pie mans last game as Broncos coach. He’s gone.
Agreed. Kevvie calling pies last game before he replaces him

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
You better be fucking right because after my last statement I can’t watch a game until that fat **** is gone!

B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
I wish I had your confidence. White showed his lack of honesty and class in that interview. Don't trust him to do anything.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
And I have just cancelled my subscription to kayosports. Not going to continue to pay to watch such shit dished out from this team.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Alec
  • winslow_wong
  • Jedhead
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • simplythebest
  • BooKhaki
  • Yem
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.