vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pineapple that says we hold them to nil again.

I'm excited to see if Ezra's woeful form in Cup is a mindset thing or if he has just regressed. I imagine that Gamble goes to 7 really and Mam to 6.

We are not very much up against it. We should win but Reynolds was obviously the trump card, without him it is now likely to be a grind.
Paix starting - Billiam at 7 - Ezra on the pine ?

I can't believe people still think we should still be favourites. Our in form captain and half-back who has dragged us to multiple wins is out, they have their best player back, along with 2 or 3 of their other best coming back this or last game, and it's in Newcastle...

We have been in good form, but ffs we ain't the storm. We have some hurdles there to overcome. If we win this it will make me believe more than any other game...

What gives me a bit of confidence is when Reynolds went off, Gamble stood up straight away and took over the running of the side. I hope he lifts for the challenge and does the same thing.

I hope Reyno is there firing the team up.

I’m getting sick of playing teams into form. It’s time we put an end to that.

It's only early but I've never seen so few fans at this stadium and most are Bronco supporters. Will struggle to fill 50%. She's a really brisk night.

Should have Reynolds running the water out.

Reactions: Gaz
Kev looks very nervous.

Nable makes me want to not watch football

I can't believe people still think we should still be favourites. Our in form captain and half-back who has dragged us to multiple wins is out, they have their best player back, along with 2 or 3 of their other best coming back this or last game, and it's in Newcastle...

We have been in good form, but ffs we ain't the storm. We have some hurdles there to overcome. If we win this it will make me believe more than any other game...

Mate, Newcastle have had a few games where they’ve really really struggled to score a try, if we defend like we have been, I think we’ll score more point than them.

The team that scores the most points will go on to win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.