Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I’m thinking now of playing for parra

Attachments

• 30A1F27D-D710-46EB-B05B-60A583592546.jpeg
    30A1F27D-D710-46EB-B05B-60A583592546.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 124
Gee your family sound hardcore Broncos fans.
well, probably more like me putting the song on and dancing around and them rolling their eyes and giving a slight smile at my persistence :)

well, probably more like me putting the song on and dancing around and them rolling their eyes and giving a slight smile at my persistence :)
Onya.!!! Make them listen everyday and twice on Sundays.

Don't bet on it.

You don't need to beat a top team to get back in form. It's just all about getting a win, regardless of who and how, to get some happiness back in the side and build from there. There's a very long history of teams finding form after a scrappy win against a lowly side and if we go into this game taking the Knights lightly at a venue we have a history of struggling at, then we'll lose.

I would bet on Newcastle at the odds they are, I was at the game and it was a pretty ordinary game of footy, they got most of their field position through refereeing decisions.

I think we can control where they have the ball and if we do that, it won't matter who they have in their halves.

After we win tonight.. which we absolutely should still do, there will be no doubt as to why we've become a better football team

We beat Souths without some big outs in our pack, no reason we can't do the same tonight without Reynolds against a team that I would rate as worse off than Souths

*catches up on the day* ARey out... wow... this is going to be interesting....

Anyway, knowing Kevvie and how positive he is, he won't be worried about Reynolds

This is a fantastic opportunity for Ezra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  • Alec
  • Volvo Driver
  • Painin the Haas
  • Johnny92
  • The Strapper
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.