Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight swap Ezra for Adam ?
That means Gamble doing a lot of kicking . That makes me nervous . I think Bill is a better kicker .
Gamble shifts to right side halfback / dominant half
Ezra to 5/8 on the left.
Gamble has a good short kicking game when he’s on the right side. Who knows where our long kicks are coming from.

Gamble shifts to halfback / dominant half
Ezra to 5/8 on the left.
Gamble has a good short kicking game when he’s on the right side. Who knows where our long kicks are coming from.
Selwyn ?

Ezra to 5/8 on the left.
I'll be surprised if Gamble isn't doing the majority of kicking.

Ezra to 5/8 on the left.
And that ***** up the short ball to Capewell as well... but it's needed because Gamble's kicking from the left has been trash

Couple of penalties and six agains from the ref and the heads will drop... memories of 2020 coming flooding back

ARey is carrying a bit of a limp there. Methinks he won't be back till after the bye.

Couple of penalties and six agains from the ref and the heads will drop... memories of 2020 coming flooding back
I don't think so, I think we have turned the corner.

I think we flog the shit out of them if TMM plays but our attack won’t suit the same way if Cobbo is at the back without the extra ball player and obviously himself not being the target of most our plays on the wing.

Wrong in so many ways lol.
Most stuff you say is on point, but in saying that - you are way off of lately mate.

I love it how it’s all serious game chat when Renolds is playing but all jokes when he’s off.

think about how your comments can affect forum morals. Swearing isn’t cool either!

no hard feelings @Fitzy but I’ve sat on the side lines for a long Tme and seen you mostly out of anyone been hateful:

in saying this you are one of MY FAVORITE forum members for you entertaining posts but could tighten your self up with swearing and negativity and I think you will be one of the most loved in here!! 🙌🏼

I’m a father (doting) of 2 gorgiuos girls both under 10 and want them to grow up in a world where men are respecting others so seeing this kind of talk needs pulling up. This is why we have huge cash in towards anti bullying campaigns on the tv and on garbage trucks / bus shelters and so on, so fourth. Mental health is not a joke, I know this personally from experience.

no hate at all!!! I hope I don’t come across aggressive or anything and certainly not targeting you personaly and wouldn’t as I laugh so hard at some of the things that you say 🤪
I don’t want to lose respect amongst my friends in here @Fitzy probably one of my biggest fears about speaking up is losing friends.

Nuff said!! I’m prolly just ranting now lol 😂

Moving forward I think we are still in with a huge chance tonight if we can have patient through the guts!!
massive blow with the news this afternoon but we can get this still 100% pull it off. CHIN UP!

Who is frothing?? I know I am lol.

Wrong in so many ways lol.
Most stuff you say is on point, but in saying that - you are way off of lately mate.

I love it how it’s all serious game chat when Renolds is playing but all jokes when he’s off.

think about how your comments can affect forum morals. Swearing isn’t cool either!

no hard feelings @Fitzy but I’ve sat on the side lines for a long Tme and seen you mostly out of anyone been hateful:

in saying this you are one of MY FAVORITE forum members for you entertaining posts but could tighten your self up with swearing and negativity and I think you will be one of the most loved in here!! 🙌🏼

I’m a father (doting) of 2 gorgiuos girls both under 10 and want them to grow up in a world where men are respecting others so seeing this kind of talk needs pulling up. This is why we have huge cash in towards anti bullying campaigns on the tv and on garbage trucks / bus shelters and so on, so fourth. Mental health is not a joke, I know this personally from experience.

no hate at all!!! I hope I don’t come across aggressive or anything and certainly not targeting you personaly and wouldn’t as I laugh so hard at some of the things that you say 🤪
I don’t want to lose respect amongst my friends in here @Fitzy probably one of my biggest fears about speaking up is losing friends.

Nuff said!! I’m prolly just ranting now lol 😂

Moving forward I think we are still in with a huge chance tonight if we can have patient through the guts!!
massive blow with the news this afternoon but we can get this still 100% pull it off. CHIN UP!

Who is frothing?? I know I am lol.
This has got to be FiH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Thelmus
  • Ozired
  • MrRobot
  • simplythebest
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rookie Alan
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • DrGee
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.