vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, can we just say it in public? No secrets between friends and all that...

IIt feels familiar but foreign at the same time.
Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

Yea I hope we destroy Milford now. Make it so embarrassing that he never plays again.

Yea I hope we destroy Milford now. Make it so embarrassing that he never plays again.

If history is anything to go by, he's likely going to have a blinder. Former players tend to lift in the first match against us. Not all the time.

I'm actually very wary of him playing. The pressure is off and he's got nothing to lose now. That's when he's dangerous.

Probably the most pleasing thing about winning 4 in the row and seeing our draw over the next month is we are now being regarded as one of the ‘better teams’ meaning the ‘unconscious bias’ of refereeing decisions will finally work in our favour……..

We can get into the top 4 with a win ...

as long as the Sharks, Eels and Roosters all lose ... or we win be enough to overtake their points differential (4th place has a +25 point better differential than us)

Sharks play Titans.
Eels play Sea Eagles
Roosters play Panthers

Theoretically we could get as high as 3rd. But would mean over coming the Cowboys +98 point better differential. We'd need a big win over the Knights and the Cowboys would need a big loss to the Storm

So nice to have a competent reporter. No fluff, no over-exaggeration, just a guy who likes his job and more importantly, is good at it.
His top tweet is retweeting Danny Weidler.

Also, let's keep it in context. It's training. Like you said, Te Maire is "set to" miss the game but he still might play. Though, if we want to be pedantic, it's more like the Broncos are "getting ready" for him to miss the game, while Selwyn is getting "set to" play fullback, should it be required:

Yeah he's 'set to' miss and 'set to' play.
Exactly.

Get ready: be prepared for TMM to miss the game
Get set: put replacement fullback in place.
Take your mark: Teamlist Tuesday
Go: late change sees TMM play

Available for English tutoring anytime, mate. I'm very patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.