vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be fun to see Cobbo in attack but the defence has been so good since TMM came into the side that it’ll likely take a hit with his absence.
Yea no TMM makes me nervous. Our 4 in a row (with our good defence) has all been with him at fullback. Also Staggs and Cobbo were rally looking good together...

I'd rather this be a bit of a nail biter, so Kev gives them a spray to get up for the Tits.

If history is anything to go by, he's likely going to have a blinder. Former players tend to lift in the first match against us. Not all the time.

I'm actually very wary of him playing. The pressure is off and he's got nothing to lose now. That's when he's dangerous.
He has plenty to lose. Weight that is.

My only real concern is Milf. I'm seriously concerned..... for his safety. Carrigan, Flegler and Kobe will run at him all night. They may have to peel him off the underside of Flegler's boot at half-time.
You've seriously underestimated the size of Milford's midsection. There's no way any part of him will be flat enough to peel off from the underside of Flegler's boot.

Described as a "hip flexor injury" here. Kevvie's actual words in the press conference were "he'll be in a bit of doubt, but I think he'll be okay." It would have to be a very mild hip flexor injury for him to play 80 minutes next week.

Hopefully he'll be back on the horse this week.

View attachment 18329
Adam O'Brien has seen better days.

Milford giving Ponga advice apparently - league is an easy game just kick it to the corners

He has plenty to lose. Weight that is.
You might want to freshen up your joke box mate....its a bit out dated. I wish I was as "fat" as he is.

Milford looks raring to go for mine.......

Was looking at going to this - haven't been to a footy match since 2018 or something crazy. When did ticket prices get so fucked up?

Seems like anything that isn't GA is nearly $50 for an adult. **** me dead.

Was looking at going to this - haven't been to a footy match since 2018 or something crazy. When did ticket prices get so fucked up?

Seems like anything that isn't GA is nearly $50 for an adult. **** me dead.
I think they are quite reasonable tbf when you compare it to other venues. We paid $58 each for a seat in Row D on the halfway line. Pay that at Accor and you are sitting in the nosebleeds.

I think they are quite reasonable tbf when you compare it to other venues. We paid $58 each for a seat in Row D on the halfway line. Pay that at Accor and you are sitting in the nosebleeds.
Paid $140 ea for a seat on the western stand near Kevvie’s box. It definitely wasn’t that price last time I went pre covid

with two kids was a $500 trip to the football. Jokes about western stand aside, All I got was a bulldogs victory for us and a house full of covid

I look at Newcastle and see the same issue with Bulldogs and Titans.

Impressive players in multiple positions but no established Halfback.

Basically us the last few seasons.

They look to possibly be getting some good players back this week. Frizell and Gagai have me most worried.

They look to possibly be getting some good players back this week. Frizell and Gagai have me most worried.
Hopefully a bit off the pace since they're just coming back.

I'm worried a bit about Cobbo at the back. Not for his skills, but his talk - or lack of. A few of the guys in interviews have said how quiet he is. Will be be able to talk and push the team around in the defensive line? TMM has been great at this, though so has Adam and a few others I've noticed as well. Hopefully they work on this at training.

I'll be absolutely devastated if we lose to the Knights this week, they have been very very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.