vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...were Newcastle playing the long game all along?

Clune is a dead ringer for Hunt. Milf played his best with Hunt, so Milf might look at the 7 in game and party like its 2015.

I know that Milf coming back for this game was scripted ... but it actually works to our advantage, as he hasn't had a chance to get natch fitness or work out the ring rust

I know that Milf coming back for this game was scripted ... but it actually works to our advantage, as he hasn't had a chance to get natch fitness or work out the ring rust
Reckon he'll start, or come of the bench like Benji did for Souths? If it's the latter, we should be carefull or hope the game is out of reach for them by then.

We’re way better than them but the Broncos have a long history of playing down to their competitors levels. Gotta be ruthless this week or this form means Jack shit. I’m sure Reyno will make sure we have a crack. The boys seem more level headed now and love to fucken win so I don’t think they will be taking anything for granted. Got to take a leaf out of the Storm’s book and make sure when we come to the game next week we start from scratch otherwise shit could sour real quick if we go in with the attitude that it is an easy wipe the floor job. It will be if they play hard, ruthless, energetic, well planned and disciplined football. But in saying that from what we have seen the last 4 weeks that should be achievable. Especially considering we have fixed this away game voodoo shit that was going on with us.

Reckon he'll start, or come of the bench like Benji did for Souths? If it's the latter, we should be carefull or hope the game is out of reach for them by then.

He could start, because it's not like the Knights have a settled halves combo

With Te Maire likely out: Selwyn to fullback, Jordan to the wing. Not sure if this will work on Edrick Lee, but love the pass from Wendell's kid:

Milford is no threat. Just have Staggs rush up and get in his face as soon as he catches the ball. Milford has always been a poor decision maker, and he lacks genuine playmaking ability. He'll either fumble the ball or throw a forward pass every time.

With Te Maire likely out: Selwyn to fullback, Jordan to the wing. Not sure if this will work on Edrick Lee, but love the pass from Wendell's kid:

Not having a go but where are you getting the idea that Te Maire would be likely out. Not a single journalist, nor kev or the club said so. In the sheds he walked around just fine. A nothing injury that for mine wasn’t risked as a reuslt of the score line.

Not having a go but where are you getting the idea that Te Maire would be likely out. Not a single journalist, nor kev or the club said so. In the sheds he walked around just fine. A nothing injury that for mine wasn’t risked as a reuslt of the score line.

Described as a "hip flexor injury" here. Kevvie's actual words in the press conference were "he'll be in a bit of doubt, but I think he'll be okay." It would have to be a very mild hip flexor injury for him to play 80 minutes next week.

Hopefully he'll be back on the horse this week.

T m4rtin   CGHPI0VBJs

Despite the differing fortunes of both clubs, this will be a tough game. They haven't won in Newcastle for five years. I would know, I've been to every game and will be there again on Thursday.

If ARey is even a bit off his game, it could turn out to be a struggle as they are totally reliant on him. Don't get me wrong, I think they'll come away with the W and it could even be a blow out. But I'm not quite as confident as some. Playing in the Steel City is still a tough gig.

Despite the differing fortunes of both clubs, this will be a tough game. They haven't won in Newcastle for five years. I would know, I've been to every game and will be there again on Thursday.

If ARey is even a bit off his game, it could turn out to be a struggle as they are totally reliant on him. Don't get me wrong, I think they'll come away with the W and it could even be a blow out. But I'm not quite as confident as some. Playing in the Steel City is still a tough gig.

Then it's clearly your fault we lose there. Please stay home 😛

This game will show if we have really turned a corner. Playing poorly or losing against teams we should beat has been a common theme in recent years.

If we play and win well i will be a little more confident that we are on the up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.