COMPLETE [Round 11, 2023] Broncos vs Storm

Discussion Continues:
Sproj
Take it to the post game but the staff might just start banning you randomly for 10 minutes here and there in the true spirit of this game.
That was so dumb from Herbie.
But how is Hughes not in the bin?

So the ref says play on. We cut through them then he calls it back.

Hughes with a late dog shot in somebodies back and no bin.

Dont make me laugh. He's had a shocker.

Anyway, isnt this game a bit high up the table for you to be watching?
If you actually go back and open your big googly eyes and watch it again haas was in front of him at the tap. So there is that.

3rd man in doesn't exist anymore unless there is a shove or punch. Flegler is actually lucky he didn't go for a slap.

Of course the ref's have to give storm an advantage the cheating pricks
We don't have a halfback for the rest of the game... and they still need leg ups

And I hate that the most talentless back in Storm history scores the try.

If you actually go back and open your big googly eyes and watch it again haas was in front of him at the tap. So there is that.

3rd man in doesn't exist anymore unless there is a shove or punch. Flegler is actually lucky he didn't go for a slap.

Yeah, he was, but that's not what the ref called. So how did the ref know? Because the video ref is tipping him off. So the video ref is watching everything... except, like, a blatant Storm knock-on earlier that EVERYONE else saw...

3rd man in does still exist and he punched him. Honestly man I’m sorry your team is going shit but just stop
It.

Dont get cheeky just because the 4th best team in Queensland managed to actually win a game.

I think you need to go to specsavers.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Evander
  • broncotville
  • NYCDB
  • Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Sproj
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Manofoneway
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.