COMPLETE [Round 11, 2023] Broncos vs Storm

Discussion Continues:
Sproj
Take it to the post game but the staff might just start banning you randomly for 10 minutes here and there in the true spirit of this game.
“They just lost a man and it’s something we train for” -Harry Grant

If we can hold off Melbourne from scoring till Herbie is back we win, they are getting tries off arsy ref shockers, we are scoring from genuine attack, plus nelson is gone we should have the forward battle.

I just cannot believe the bad luck we have against these dirty *****. We get a penalty try, and in the very same play lose Reyno for the night. Then end the 2nd half with a sin bin and try thanks to a fucking dive. I mean **** me in the ass with a cactus, what do we have to do to get some rub of the green in this matchup????

Gee that was dumb from Herbie! Reynolds out & we now have 12 for the first 8 mins of the 2nd half. Just stupid 🤦‍♂️

Drop herbie for 2 weeks. Binned twice for seriously dumb acts twice in three weeks. Need to fix his attitude. That could cost us the game

soccer injuries GIF

Replay of Remis

Dont get cheeky just because the 4th best team in Queensland managed to actually win a game.

I think you need to go to specsavers.
It's not being cheeky it is just debunking your absolute dribble. You lot would have been whinging about the Walsh tackle or the penalty try if they had storm jerseys on. It's what you whingers do constantly. It's always the refs fault.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Lurker
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • Evander
  • winslow_wong
  • Aldo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrslong
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.