COMPLETE [Round 11, 2023] Broncos vs Storm

Discussion Continues:
Sproj
Take it to the post game but the staff might just start banning you randomly for 10 minutes here and there in the true spirit of this game.
We've got this! Walsh to step up in Reynolds absence.

He's not going to be here next year. If he's going to start pulling this shit, we're better off letting him think about giving 100% for us for a week or two.
We already have Oates out, we simply can not afford to do stupid shit like that.

For us to have had any chance, we needed to blow them away from the start.

Storm will run away with this in the second half.

It's not being cheeky it is just debunking your absolute dribble. You lot would have been whinging about the Walsh tackle or the penalty try if they had storm jerseys on. It's what you whingers do constantly. It's always the refs fault.

You need some rugby league knowledge and intelligence to debunk things. You are a cowboys fan, so by default you have neither, so i've just debunked you. Case closed.

Disagree. Herbie holds and moves his shoulder. Wasn’t needed. Even if the ball doesn’t go dead Mam & Arthars had it covered. Just plain dumb from Herbie.
We went from a 7 tackle set to having to face the first 8 mins without Reynolds and down to 12. We kick off 2nd half too!

I dont think he did. Looked more like he was bracing but it was never a binning.

that last try still comes down too that pass from Walsh after the penalty on tackle two.

We already have Oates out, we simply can not afford to do stupid shit like that.
He'll be back in a week or two. It's the right part of the year to remind herbie he's replaceable.

I think we've literally only made one sub so far, which will help us a lot in the 2nd half. Especially counteracting the effect of the sin bin

Brandy & Cronk: Talking about our penalty try being debatable and that Walsh was a shoulder charge.

Rest of the game apparently all sweet 👏
Why are they even talking about the penalty try ... I would've preferred it wasnt and Harry off for 10mins.

Fucking morons pretending like the bunker didnt take the easy option

I hear Townsville is the biggest cheese buying city in Australia, because of all the whining.
I have realised over the last few months we have nothing on you guys when it comes to blaming referees. Haven't lost a game this year you guys without getting shafted.

I'm not looking forward to a Madden and Mam partnership next week, I would rather have Sailor who looks a bit more composed in the halves.

You need some rugby league knowledge and intelligence to debunk things. You are a cowboys fan, so by default you have neither, so i've just debunked you. Case closed.

We will always have 2015 over you sweetie.

I'm not looking forward to a Madden and Mam partnership next week, I would rather have Sailor who looks a bit more composed in the halves.
Yes and no, Madden's defence looked pretty horrific last game, but the one thing he does have is a huge boot and we are needing that

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • broncoscope
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • Painin the Haas
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.