International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Taga nearly cost us there. Boyd actually made a tackle thankfully

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Sims and taga look like twins except for skin complexion.

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
I’m surprised we’re only down by 2. I think we can come back in the second half - we really need to control the ball more.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Staggs playing a blinder. Got a really good chance to cement that position imo. Tough little bugger.

Duality

Duality

BRL Player
Dec 10, 2016
Do the Roosters look hurt coming off at half time or is it just me ?

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Great game, Niko and Roberts letting us down with their shit defending. Our forwards look amazing.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Great half, but once again, our right side defence is letting the whoooole team down. TPJ has been freakish, Milford has been great, Staggs is having a debut to remember, yet we're down by 2 because Roberts and Isaako is letting Mitchell have his way with them. Not to mention Tedesco up the middle. STOP THEM FFS.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
Wild game so far.

Roosters look to be getting on top. I can't back our defence against their attack which seems to be clicking tonight.

If we're to win, we've got to stay on the attack and cut out the cheap penalties.

Milf and TPJ are the key.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
The day I look at a team list on Tuesday arvo and don't see Thaiday or Sims there will be the best day of my life, I'm so over watching these morons every week. The amount of errors, penalties and assorted dumb shit they do week in and week out is truly astounding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
It noticable how much roosters rely on cronk. Just watching him from the sideline he is just so methodical and organized everything. If we had him we would be winning this game easily

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Do the Roosters look hurt coming off at half time or is it just me ?

It's been a very intense half of footy so far(not necessarily in quality but physically), I'm actually surprised there haven't been more injuries with some of the clashes.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Behind enemy lines
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • Behold
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Manlyman
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.