Round 11 - Broncos vs Roosters

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
The guys on here are so negative. The Broncos are on tonight, really psyched up and TPJ is a beast and Staggs is epic

I avoid the live thread these days except at half-time. These days it's nothing more than a cesspool of negativity and trolls.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Roberts will calm down at half time hopefully and be more focused. That's all it is, being calm and focused is what is needed

This is leftover demons from the finals game last year. He's mentally defeated by Mitchell and will only get over it if he scores a try or owns Mitchell this next half.

R

Reyter

QCup Player
Apr 7, 2018
Much improved performance thus far. Against lesser teams we would likely be handily in front.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Robert's is clearly struggling with injury imo. He isnt moving well

Strop

Strop

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 28, 2015
This is leftover demons from the finals game last year. He's mentally defeated by Mitchell and will only get over it if he scores a try or owns Mitchell this next half.

Well, we won’t be losing him over origin.so, there’s that, I guess.

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Roosters have a fullback and a halfback. We have half a fullback and half a halfback.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Opacic’s plodderness got transferred to Roberts.

Staggs looks very impressive in this small sample size

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I think Bird at full fitness is the best defender against Mitchell. When he was at the Sharks he was one of the best defensive centres in the comp. So next time we play them, I hope Bird is fucking fit and in the centres.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
It was a great half of footy really. Not the stress filled half this thread makes it out to be
Absolutely.

There's plenty to be critical of but it has been an entertaining game so far. Both teams' left edge attack proving a handful.

Roosters seem to be regularly getting the ball to Keary and Mitchell with room to move which is hurting us. Ditto our ability to hit and stick on Teddy.

Hoping Milf takes the line on a bit more in the second half.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I think we have done well. We are competing and playing a little more expansive imo. TpJ is the big difference
I think we really need to fix up our defence and we are good. We are definitely up for this game

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Dash
  • KickHaas
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.