Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Suck a sweaty ****, Napa. I hope you miss Origin you grub.

What a win. The refs did their best but we came to win and nobody was taking it off us. TPJ is gonna be a superstar

Love that back 3.
Milf is starting to really show growth.

Great win for the boys. Although we still let in 22 points, it was amazing to see Roberts bounce back and stand up to Mitchell. I think it's time for more young blood. If there are guys like staggs who are ready then give them a go. We can't keep carrying plodders like Thaiday and sims. The only veteran forward we really need is taggers with head gear

That's the best win of the year for me. I wasn't confident of us kicking the field goal, they were so bad at trying to set it up, but lucky we didn't have to. TPJ, what a beast!

I feel for Sims but hopefully those head clashes will keep him from playing say until Round 27.

Thaiday needs to go anywhere but in a Broncos jersey. Lazy defense let in so many tries. Calling him slow will be an insult to elderly people.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.