Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm so 50-50 on the Napa head hit, but I think it has been handled correctly. Yes, he led with his head - but you got to take into consideration how fast these guys are going - accidents are always going to happen. He didn't have the intention to **** Korbin up like that, like, I doubt he was thinking 'Im gonna fkn headbutt him', it just happened that way. Dylan, if you're reading this bruh, you were going hard, and that's good footy. But, you also gotta take safety into consideration. Peace

which is why they have charges such as careless and reckless ... very few of the things that result in charges are from intentional acts

Napa didn't go into the tackle to intentionally hurt Sims, that much I believe and I do believe he was going in to put on a big hit with the shoulder.

But the onus is on the defender to make sure their tackle technique isn't dangerous. You can put on big hits where you're not leading the head.

Napa and JWH were cautioned throughout the match for their tackling technique and Sutton finally had enough.

I'm so 50-50 on the Napa head hit, but I think it has been handled correctly. Yes, he led with his head - but you got to take into consideration how fast these guys are going - accidents are always going to happen. He didn't have the intention to **** Korbin up like that, like, I doubt he was thinking 'Im gonna fkn headbutt him', it just happened that way. Dylan, if you're reading this bruh, you were going hard, and that's good footy. But, you also gotta take safety into consideration. Peace
Not only does he lead with his head but he also jumps. There was no situation where the tackle hits anywhere but Korbins head.

Not only does he lead with his head but he also jumps. There was no situation where the tackle hits anywhere but Korbins head.

Which is the issue I have tbh. Like I said elsewhere, whether Sims steps or not his head was getting hit. The Roosters should be fucking stoked that he did step.

Active Now

• Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • Maddy
  • pennywisealfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Socnorb
  • broncos4life
  • levikaden
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.