Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Does anyone here think that Oppa wouldn’t have scored that try from Pangai’s offload.

I have my doubts.

On another note, does anyone think Oppa would have managed to get the catch and pass ball onto Oates for his try? A number of times this season I have thought a try has gone begging because he's died with the ball in a similar situation.

It seemed like Thaiday was the only one who was offended by it on the field. 6 Roosters and 2 Broncos in that picture.

No. He wouldn't have scored.

I've seen him score plenty like that and even the catch and pass i've seen him do comfortably.. Think his confidence is down a little tbh, so i'm not sure at this moment in time he would have. As i said though, having Pangai over there would have made a difference to his game, he wouldnt have been overloaded with defence.

Opacic seemed like the future after that 2016 Melbourne game.

33127465_130892131108749_143488797160505344_n.jpg

Opacic seemed like the future after that 2016 Melbourne game.

We dont play the same way as we did then tbf. He is doing a hell of a lot more defence than then as well. I think his biggest issue for me is he needs to be a little more aggressive and have a little more faith in himself. He needs to step his game up. He is a lot better in attack than he is showing right now, some of it isnt his fault due to how we have been playing, but some of it is.

Why has there been absolutely no mention of Robinson being fined for his incorrect rant?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.