Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

If Lodge had made that tackle instead of Napa, the media would be absolutely crucifying him.

Buzz would be blowing up, so would Hooper and Kent.

If it had been Lodge they would be demanding him put on the electric chair.

Did you do it?

I did it once to Craig Frawley's page as a fun way of checking which of my students had not used an academic source. I said they had to research certain players and I altered the pages the night before. Craig Frawley had retired to chase his true passion of ballet dancing after taking some 20 years to master the art of pulling on leotards.

Well, needless to say I was banned from using the site after that BUT I did get some students provide me with hilarious biographies that I was easily able to fail.

Did you do it?

I did it once to Craig Frawley's page as a fun way of checking which of my students had not used an academic source. I said they had to research certain players and I altered the pages the night before. Craig Frawley had retired to chase his true passion of ballet dancing after taking some 20 years to master the art of pulling on leotards.

Well, needless to say I was banned from using the site after that BUT I did get some students provide me with hilarious biographies that I was easily able to fail.
Classic.

one thing i will say is that we need to pick the times to offload better ... sometimes it is better to hang onto the ball ...

there were 3 very poor offloads in this game (one each from TPJ, Su'A and Lodge) none were on the last tackle and 2 of the 3 just handed possession back to the Roosters cheaply
They are all young and there judgement will improve. We just have to put up with the bad ones for now

Did you do it?

I just edited it back to Boyd. Shit joke.

NO. I hate the joke. Dont even know how you edit stuff like that.

Has anyone been over to see the Roosters forum?

There is so much salt over there it could give you salt poisoning.
I imagine it's like a facebook group chat with five of your mates. How many members could that site possibly have?

Yeah had a look on Friday night for a giggle. That place is ridiculous though, they blame the ref and the NRL no matter what happens. There are posters there who honestly believe every single premiership in NRL history is pre-determined....except 2003 and 2013 where they rose above the injustices and won it despite the best efforts of the officials. Every other year they have been knocked out unfairly.

Nah, cant stand ppl saying it shouldn't of been a penalty the **** broke his fucking jaw.
Now Wayne could be fined due to saying The NRL is biassed towards us.

I agree with the experts - Napa didn't intentionally lead with the head. He wasn't looking to hit Sims high, it was just the sort of unfortunate outcome that happens with contact sport.

However, it doesn't need to be deliberate to warrant a suspension. Careless, reckless, intentional. It's the tackler's responsibility to not hit the runner high, regardless of "changes of direction" etc. I would say it's worse than careless - he was going for a big shot. Reckless for mine. Whatever that works out to be on the sidelines I don't know, but the no-charge knee-jerk by the NRL is just gutless.

That's because 90% of the media were outraged he was binned or even penalised. The NRL is terrified of being criticised so they react to media pressure.
I can't believe some of the commentary on this issue, so many putting the blame onto Sims for stepping when he barely moved off the line he was running.
Bill Harrigan actually said if Napa made contact with the arm or shoulder then the call would have been right but the head was ok so the call was wrong WTF ????

Napas head was always going to make contact first because he turned himself into a javelin .

I'm so 50-50 on the Napa head hit, but I think it has been handled correctly. Yes, he led with his head - but you got to take into consideration how fast these guys are going - accidents are always going to happen. He didn't have the intention to **** Korbin up like that, like, I doubt he was thinking 'Im gonna fkn headbutt him', it just happened that way. Dylan, if you're reading this bruh, you were going hard, and that's good footy. But, you also gotta take safety into consideration. Peace

I'm so 50-50 on the Napa head hit, but I think it has been handled correctly. Yes, he led with his head - but you got to take into consideration how fast these guys are going - accidents are always going to happen. He didn't have the intention to **** Korbin up like that, like, I doubt he was thinking 'Im gonna fkn headbutt him', it just happened that way. Dylan, if you're reading this bruh, you were going hard, and that's good footy. But, you also gotta take safety into consideration. Peace

Dylan can’t read.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Jazza
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Strop
  • sooticus
  • Midean
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • broncotville
  • Allo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.