Mar 16, 2008
IMG 1741
I’ll leave this here...

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Fox read out a stat about 7-8 minutes from full time which had tedesco running for 180+ meters and boyd 27
Tedesco is pure footballing aristocracy. I've thought, for a long time now that he is in a class with very few classmates. Honestly, as much as I think Bird's a pure footballer I'd have been truly stoked if we'd paid Bird's money to Tedesco.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
TPJ - 19 Runs - 165 M - 23 Tackles
Sua - 16 Runs - 128 M - 34 Tackles
Offa - 17 Runs - 131 M - 39 Tackles

The future is bright lads.
Yeh good on Joffa donating his $1000 to breast cancer in respect of his missus' situation.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Fox read out a stat about 7-8 minutes from full time which had tedesco running for 180+ meters and boyd 27

Tedesco's kick returns were immense. There were times he'd catch it, run, and end up pretty much where we kicked it from, if not even further.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Tedesco is pure footballing aristocracy. I've thought, for a long time now that he is in a class with very few classmates. Honestly, as much as I think Bird's a pure footballer I'd have been truly stoked if we'd paid Bird's money to Tedesco.

Remember a while ago on Fox they did a west tigers themed questionnaire and they asked them what teams they would play for and Teddy said the Broncos

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

Tedesco has some real ability but he does not know how to pas, I'm not sure I've ever seen him even try one.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
@Cult3 That's exactly why Isaako isn't "black Maranta".

Great win. So much for Wayne criticising the young forwards being a bad thing, he knew exactly what he was doing and they fired the **** up tonight and won us that game.
To be fair, if we are cherry picking he isnt. But he's been pretty terrible for a few games this year.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Really good win, showed a lot of heart at the end. Down by six late after two soft tries I thought they were shot, but they held in and took their chances. Really impressed by the young forwards in particular (bar Su'A's mistakes) and Milford's steady improvement.

But they did win in spite of the same flaws that have been plaguing them, not free of them. Bad drops at the worst times, defensive lapses after hard work, ill discipline, lack of organisation, poor red zone efficiency, and frequent bad kick choices. If they clean these things up they can play with anybody, tonight showed that, but pretty much the rest of the season gives me no faith they can overcome these flaws week in and week out. Hope I'm wrong though.

For now I'm just going enjoy the memory of Jimmy absolutely burning Mitchell.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
I only caught the last 20 but FMD that set before the match winner was abysmal

Unread

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • davidp
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • teampjta
  • Strop
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.