Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Apart from my Nostradamus prediction, I thought we did well bar boyd who was pretty average yet again, and sims who's biggest contribution was getting knocked out.

Staggs was pretty good in his debut, tpj was awesome, Isaako and oates good, milf was controlled, Roberts got a bath the first half but recovered well, offa was industrious as was lodge.

Best performance of the year imo.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Poor Sims. His head is hamburger meat. Can we put Isaako at fullback? Pretty sure he will make more than 40 meters. I have a collective man crush on our back rowers.

Throw a healthy Gillett back in the mix and it's the best 2nd row in the comp

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
The Roberts try & the Isaako game winner were so enjoyable, first time I've been out of my seat watching the boys so far this year. It's nice to see some players roll their sleeves up and win a game with sheer determination, something we've been lacking over the first couple of months, hopefully this is the spark that ignites our season.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Gould ranting how Napa was hard done by at such a crucial time of the game. Bloke can't help himself.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Well the chookpen are certainly taking the loss in their stride. Only about 85-90% of them are blaming the refs. But 100% of them believe it should have been a Roosters penalty for Napa's headbutt because Thaiday ran in.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Apart from my Nostradamus prediction, I thought we did well bar boyd who was pretty average yet again, and sims who's biggest contribution was getting knocked out.

Staggs was pretty good in his debut, tpj was awesome, Isaako and oates good, milf was controlled, Roberts got a bath the first half but recovered well, offa was industrious as was lodge.

Best performance of the year imo.

Sims tried hard, did more than Thaiday at least.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
When Milf kicked through for Sua, Sua was pushed while going for the ball. It was a hands push and not a shoulder. Ch 9 said zilch about it.
Jimmy 's try. Just wow. When he slowed to step Tedesco and then accelerate again..pure magic.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Well the chookpen are certainly taking the loss in their stride. Only about 85-90% of them are blaming the refs. But 100% of them believe it should have been a Roosters penalty for Napa's headbutt because Thaiday ran in.

I think roughly the same amount of us would have been blaming the refs if we had lost tonight haha

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Better.

I think we need to be careful with this one, however good it feels. It was a bit of a shit-show won by individual brilliance.

Pack was excellent. TPJ was fantastic for 79mins - but he doesn't need to be that kind of player. Lodge still doing well, now into the grind of the season. Offa was great at lock, as was Su'A despite the unfortunate errors. Thaiday and Sims were not good, the sooner they leave the better.

Roberts recovered well, needs to raise his 'bad night' level though. Hopefully tonight can boost he and Isaako's confidence in each other and they kick on. Opacic I think has lost his spot to Staggs who was awesome. Boyd needs to get the **** out of the line. I'm sick of conceding tries with no one at home. Almost got caught out early in the game too. He broke even tonight with better play in other areas ... just. Milford is doing what he can, but Niko is still not who we need there to help him.

I know Bennett cites experience and the grind of a season of football for the young guys, but we need to promote these kids who are playing well and reward form. Rotate them through sure, but Thaiday/Sims and even Glenn should not be guaranteed starting spots or spots at all. It probably also helps that they don't have the demons of 08 NYC/15GF that seem to come around at times

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
Haven't been this excited for a win for a good long while, doesn't undo some of the shit we've served up in earlier rounds but the will to win was there and I'm stoked. Hate the tense ones though cause it's late (after midnight here in nz) and I won't be able to get to sleep for a bit through pure excitement at that last 6-7 minutes lol.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
When Milf kicked through for Sua, Sua was pushed while going for the ball. It was a hands push and not a shoulder. Ch 9 said zilch about it.
Jimmy 's try. Just wow. When he slowed to step Tedesco and then accelerate again..pure magic.
Jimmy has some serious stop/slow down start speed

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
napa.jpg

oucheees

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • johnny plath
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • Stix
  • Santa
  • Maddy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.