Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Storms kicking game is going to really test Milford at 1. Reminds me of that time I was sat in row 1 watching us play Nikorima on the wing vs the storm. Good times

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I can’t watch these. It’s like stalking your ex’s Facebook.

Well then.. You might want to avoid the thread Friday.. Saving the best for last.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Glenn
4. Kahu
5. Oates
6. Bird
7. SOS
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Riki
11. Palasia
12. Fifita
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??

Who am I missing? This 15 players thing is bugging me.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Glenn
4. Kahu
5. Oates
6. Bird
7. SOS
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Riki
11. Palasia
12. Fifita
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??

I really like ?? on the bench. Gives us a lot of options

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
I really like ?? on the bench. Gives us a lot of options

He is better than the current starters that's for sure.

And seriously, the coach is a moron. You hold back and hold back and hold back Dearden and then throw him in against Melbourne????

I hope the kid goes well, I really do but this is moronic team management.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Like the dickheads on NRL 360 said, if i was Brodie Croft, i would be calling in sick this week.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Tyson Gamble. A half ( i prefer him at 6 ) plays for Redcliffe. Previously at Wests Tigers. Its desperate times if he makes the bench. Imo he isnt NRL standard
It's clearly desperate times when Gamble, Hetherington and Petterson-Robati make the 21 man squad.

All on development deals and would've been 1,000 : 1 to play NRL this year let alone all be named in the 21 man squad
😳😳😳

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Last edited:
BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
have close to a full 17 out injured atm
Wont be an excuse down in NSWRL.

The injured brigade....

1. Niu
2. Arthars
3. Glenn
4. Kahu
5. Isaako
6. Bird
7. SOS
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Riki
11. Oates
12. Fifi
13. Palasia

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I'm excited to see how Paix and Dearden perform. Dearden didn't get an opportunity earlier to show what he's capable of and he's far more effective in the halves than in the dummy half. What I like about his game is his positioning. He just knows where to put himself to put some in the defensive line and open up space for his outside receivers.

Last year it didn't translate into any try or line break assists in the short span of time, but the Broncos definitely looked more potent with him out there.

The Broncos consider Paix the long term 9 of the club and while I think he still needs some seasoning, his speed out of dummy half is impressive. I've been a fan of his defensive efforts and I think he can form an effective combination with Dearden moving forward.

I know the media has been calling for Boyd to go to fullback, but I prefer the Milford move. You can always go back to Boyd as a last resort, I'd like to see how Milford goes back there with two proper halves and I think that could be the combination moving into 2021.

I'm happy to see Gamble get an opportunity. He's been plying his trade for years and he's the type of player who won't die wondering. If he can get an early scoot I think it'll do him the world of wonders.

It's going to be interesting to see how the rotation works. I can see Te'o and Hopoate getting more game time on the edges with Ofahengaue and Pangai moving back to the middle. I'd love nothing more to see Big Joe tap into his 2018 form, on his day he's a world class prop. I just think he's getting too caught on in trying to put shots on when his game is all about his motor.

Finally I can't wait to see Kotoni. He's been a huge loss for this team and outside of the Eels game has been right up there with Payne Haas as the Broncos best. Even if he wasn't a Bronco, I'd be happy to cheer him at another club.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Glenn
4. Kahu
5. Oates
6. Bird
7. SOS
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Riki
11. Palasia
12. Fifita
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??

It was 15 players last week so you could assume that Staggs and Herbie may have been part of it but Isaako wouldn't be included.

You are missing Arthars though.

I think Vudogo may also be injured??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Ondi
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • The Strapper
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • eggstar10
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  • Maroon4life
  • mieko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.