vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Flegler up front earlier, good move. Must be the youngest starting front row in history! Still, I'd give Payne a few games on the bench and start Kennedy alongside Flegler and for the reasons I outlined a few days ago. I'd also tell Payne to remember when playing was simply great fun and to get out there, get them forward but chance his arm, call a play or two and forget stats and new age metrics . Just have a blast. In fact I'd probably tell everyone to do that EXCEPT for my two starting props. Their job would be the simplest. Hard, straight and hang on to the pill. Everyone else, party time.

1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Glenn
4. Kahu
5. Oates
6. Bird
7. SOS
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Riki
11. Palasia
12. Fifita
13. ??

14. ??
15. ??

Who am I missing? This 15 players thing is bugging me.
Not injured, but add Luke out suspended.

Call me crazy....I'm tipping a win this week. :smoker:

With Russian roulette at least you’re guaranteed to get a hit one on every six chambers! 🤣🤣
ZINGGGGG

also makes me sad lol
[automerge]1595326757[/automerge]
Call me crazy....I'm tipping a win this week. :smoker:

Last edited:
I'm excited to see how Paix and Dearden perform. Dearden didn't get an opportunity earlier to show what he's capable of and he's far more effective in the halves than in the dummy half. What I like about his game is his positioning. He just knows where to put himself to put some in the defensive line and open up space for his outside receivers.

Last year it didn't translate into any try or line break assists in the short span of time, but the Broncos definitely looked more potent with him out there.

The Broncos consider Paix the long term 9 of the club and while I think he still needs some seasoning, his speed out of dummy half is impressive. I've been a fan of his defensive efforts and I think he can form an effective combination with Dearden moving forward.

I know the media has been calling for Boyd to go to fullback, but I prefer the Milford move. You can always go back to Boyd as a last resort, I'd like to see how Milford goes back there with two proper halves and I think that could be the combination moving into 2021.

I'm happy to see Gamble get an opportunity. He's been plying his trade for years and he's the type of player who won't die wondering. If he can get an early scoot I think it'll do him the world of wonders.

It's going to be interesting to see how the rotation works. I can see Te'o and Hopoate getting more game time on the edges with Ofahengaue and Pangai moving back to the middle. I'd love nothing more to see Big Joe tap into his 2018 form, on his day he's a world class prop. I just think he's getting too caught on in trying to put shots on when his game is all about his motor.

Finally I can't wait to see Kotoni. He's been a huge loss for this team and outside of the Eels game has been right up there with Payne Haas as the Broncos best. Even if he wasn't a Bronco, I'd be happy to cheer him at another club.
Just put 5 large down on the Broncos to win by 13+ purely on the basis of this post. You’d better be right, otherwise I’ll have to go back to turning tricks again.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see how Paix and Dearden perform. Dearden didn't get an opportunity earlier to show what he's capable of and he's far more effective in the halves than in the dummy half. What I like about his game is his positioning. He just knows where to put himself to put some in the defensive line and open up space for his outside receivers.

Last year it didn't translate into any try or line break assists in the short span of time, but the Broncos definitely looked more potent with him out there.

The Broncos consider Paix the long term 9 of the club and while I think he still needs some seasoning, his speed out of dummy half is impressive. I've been a fan of his defensive efforts and I think he can form an effective combination with Dearden moving forward.

I know the media has been calling for Boyd to go to fullback, but I prefer the Milford move. You can always go back to Boyd as a last resort, I'd like to see how Milford goes back there with two proper halves and I think that could be the combination moving into 2021.

I'm happy to see Gamble get an opportunity. He's been plying his trade for years and he's the type of player who won't die wondering. If he can get an early scoot I think it'll do him the world of wonders.

It's going to be interesting to see how the rotation works. I can see Te'o and Hopoate getting more game time on the edges with Ofahengaue and Pangai moving back to the middle. I'd love nothing more to see Big Joe tap into his 2018 form, on his day he's a world class prop. I just think he's getting too caught on in trying to put shots on when his game is all about his motor.

Finally I can't wait to see Kotoni. He's been a huge loss for this team and outside of the Eels game has been right up there with Payne Haas as the Broncos best. Even if he wasn't a Bronco, I'd be happy to cheer him at another club.

Another good post mate. I wish Journalists put together more articles similar to this. Just more football related, rather than the constant speculations and just plain rubbish.

Another good post mate. I wish Journalists put together more articles similar to this. Just more football related, rather than the constant speculations and just plain rubbish.
That takes work. It's easier to just spin content around whatever other "journalists" are saying and whatever lines player managers are feeding you this week.

That takes work. It's easier to just spin content around whatever other "journalists" are saying and whatever lines player managers are feeding you this week.

Also there’s nothing sensationalised so there’s no bait to get the clicks

Journalists don't know anything about the teams they report on to provide any sort of insight

You know the debutants have all been doing those videos where they’re excited and calling parents, etc.

This week it would be something like:

Gamble (calls parents in tears): I’m making my debut this week.

Parents (in tears): Oh you poor boy, you don’t deserve this son. We love you and our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • easybreezy
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.