POST GAME Round 11 Broncos vs Storm

Every man's trash is another man's treasure. Bulldogs interested in Bird, Offa and Lodge are easy to trade off, the rest is a toss-up.
The roster is almost set for next season anyway so we could just offload Milford to literally anyone that wants to take him

Well, it wasn't 60 nil like most people were predicting but a wet track saved them from that sort of scoreline. Their intensity was good in the first half but as per usual they dropped their heads once the score blew out . 32-0 in the second half=only minimal improvement from last week.

Storm blew a try with 2 to go, that would have put them at 52-8 so not much saving grace really...

False. What’s the common denominator in the Squad falling off a cliff?
Weird hill to die on. They've been sliding down the cliff since your boy Bennett was still in charge.

I was absolutely wrong in thinking Siebold would fix this mess in a few years, I now believe we may need longer than that. Whether a new coach and squad is needed? Time will tell, but lumping it all on Siebold is wrong. It's on everyone involved with the club.

Darius Boyd must play more than 15 games this season to trigger his career extending into 2021, as per his contract signing in 2017

He's got like 4 more games to go before he can trigger that contract clause.

Tenor

Last edited:
I fear they think competing for 20 minutes is acceptable, Croft was pretty upbeat in his interview...

He as chatting and smiling with some Storm players before that but he was putting on his media face when talking with Hodgo. Tbh i am less worried about that then all the other issues (Milford is No1).

We could have got 3 or 4 players from ISC who would do better jobs and offered better value for money than players like TPJ. We have so many big money players who offer nothing or are liabilities.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
  • OnToSomething
  • theshed
  • Reds2011
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.