Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Check out the exuberance on Payne's face, absolutely stoked to be forced to accept some meaningless dog shit MotM award after yet another flogging.

Honestly though, name a coach who could have done any better with our squad? Because I'll take them. The entire club is totally fucked at the moment so nitpicking a presser doesn't mean a whole lot right now.

Bennett, Stuart, Robinson, Arthur, Kevvie, Bellamy, Hasler, Wolff, Holbrook, Toovey, Raudonikis, Gould.

Bennett, Stuart, Robinson, Arthur, Kevvie, Bellamy, Hasler, Wolff, Holbrook, Toovey, Raudonikis, Gould.
Fair enough. I personally think the issues stem deeper than that but, I mean, you listed some names.

Seibold 'The difference between the two teams was the end of sets'

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

HOW ABOUT THE DEFENSE ANTHONY?

Technically he is correct. At the end of the Storm’s sets they scored. At the end of our sets we limply turned the ball over.

1 Staggs
2 Herbie
3 Kennar
4 Boyd
5 Coates
6 Paix
7 Dearden
8 Flegler
9 Turpin
10 Haas
11 Offa
12 TPJ
13 Carrigan
14 Luke
15 Kennedy
16 Bullemore if not in Canberra/Te'o
17 Lodge

Staggs at one gets him on the ball more and out of the line where his defensive reads are actually awful at times.

Humour me.

Last edited:
To keep with the Milf bashing trend, but all that have played fullback for Brisbane this year. The top 8 Fullbacks in the NRL average approx 201m a game, none of ours have come close.

Tonight our intensity and hunting in groups in defense in the first half was so much better but could not be sustained.
I see our main problems as:
# Defensive intensity, line speed, technque, and sustaining that.
# Only Haas is in the top 50 for average meters per game, so our go forward is lacking.
# We have no kicking game
# We lack a game plan each week and direction from the halves, why they didn't set up and attack Brenko Lee and Vunivalu more is beyond me. Vunivalu has the dumbest football brain in the NRL.
# No leadership
# Long term, our current list just isn't up to the standard required.

I thought that was actually respectable. Much better than last week. If we'd had our full squad it would have been a close game.

The backs look way better with Farnsworth at wing and Staggs back.

Milford was actually first grade quality this week, albeit not $1000000 worth. Maybe him at fullback will work this time. Although his defensive positioning needs work.

Dearden looked really good. I think Croft is gone.

Check out the exuberance on Payne's face, absolutely stoked to be forced to accept some meaningless dog shit MotM award after yet another flogging.

View attachment 8955

Looked like he was welling up or had just finished having a cry when he was on Nein getting the VB award (which as an aside I still think is hilarious he keeps winning these sponsored awards seeing as he's a Muslim)

Well, it wasn't 60 nil like most people were predicting but a wet track saved them from that sort of scoreline. Their intensity was good in the first half but as per usual they dropped their heads once the score blew out . 32-0 in the second half=only minimal improvement from last week.
That was a bad second half but its not unusual for a young side to collapse like that after a solid first half.
I thought there were some positives. Dearden was good, as we're our wingers. Our forwards tackled hard in the first half before tiring. Staggs looked strong. Paix looked composed with possession but was a problem in defence.
The negatives were there for all to see. Our fitness levels are horrible. Milford should be dropped.
I would like to see Darius move back to fullback, until Isaako is ready but we'd still need a left centre then. Gamble might be an option for 5/8th, but one spine change is huge. Two might be a step too far.
The glaring question is how siebolds justifies his job when this team is clearly under prepared. We need to look at the preseason and how players prepare ASAP, because you could have grabbed a q cup team and those players would have outperform this squad.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • TimWhatley
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.