Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It might be me, but there seems to be less outrage this week after us getting flogged yet again. It's like everyone is more relieved that we never got 60 or 70 put on us. Or is it because we at least had a go for 30 minutes this week?

It's like we're slowly all excepting this mediocrity and accepting it like we're all resigned to a season of watching overpaid cockwombles do their best impression of the Keystone cops.

I saw Pies lose it for a second at the presser and he actually had to wipe away a tear. It was fuckin pitiful. I hate what my club has become.

Last edited:
Couple of thoughts on the game.
Seibold: poor use of the bench. At 8 all we were in it up to the eyeballs. No interchanges required but he did. They changed the momentum in the wrong direction.
Terrible decision to put Milford in when clearly unfit.
Milford, terrible. Boyd good. Croft average. Dearden good. Flegler good. Haas average. Paix good until gassed. Bench players, all poor to average. Coates good. TPJ poor. Staggs, good till gassed Farnworth good. Carrigan and Joffa, average

It might be me, but there seems to be less outrage this week after us getting flogged yet again. It's like everyone is more relieved that we never got 60 or 70 put on us. Or is it because we at least had a go for 30 minutes this week?

It's like we're slowly all excepting this mediocrity and excepting it like we're all resigned to a season of watching overpaid cockwombles do their best impression of the Keystone cops.

I saw Pies lose it for a second at the presser and he actually had to wipe away a tear. It was fuckin pitiful. I hate what my club has become.

We aren't accepting of it, just know nothing will change, so no need to keep having high blood pressure.

Seibold: poor use of the bench. At 8 all we were in it up to the eyeballs. No interchanges required but he did. They changed the momentum in the wrong direction.
Milford, terrible. Boyd good. Croft average. Dearden good. Flegler good. Haas average. Paix good until gassed. Bench players, all poor to average. Coates good. TPJ poor. Staggs, good till gassed Farnworth good. Carrigan and Joffa, average

Huge. You love stats but you give Haas and Carrigan avg. scores. Top tackler: Haas:49. Top metres: Carrigan 172.

Huge I don’t know which games you’re watching but to give Boyd anything less than abysmal shows you are pretty one-eyed about Boyd. There were several plays where he jammed into the line leaving the winger to take on either a 3-1 or 2-1.

Huge I don’t know which games you’re watching but to give Boyd anything less than abysmal shows you are pretty one-eyed about Boyd. There were several plays where he jammed into the line leaving the winger to take on either a 3-1 or 2-1.

Boyd was actually not THAT bad tonight, aside from that one dumb run over the sideline.

It's like we're slowly all excepting this mediocrity and accepting it like we're all resigned to a season of watching overpaid cockwombles do their best impression of the Keystone cops.

For me it's currently at what's the point :xxxx:... I can't control anything that the club does.. we have no voice...

it's the same shit every week and I'm now in a holding pattern until the shit is removed from the club.

Last edited:
Huge. You love stats but you give Haas and Carrigan avg. scores. Top tackler: Haas:49. Top metres: Carrigan 172.
Yep. Haas made a lot of tackles. Great. Half the job. Hence average. Carrigan. 172 metres. Average to good. Nothing outstanding though. Very basic forward work. These were my first impressions and I seldom am so impulsive as to write them down. I'll watch a replay and if I find I've been uncharitable, I'll admit it, too generous? That too will be addressed. I'm unhappy, don't need anyone making it worse. Goodnight from Bumfuck, WA.

five stages of grief are:
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
We are between stage 4 and 5.

Boyd was actually not THAT bad tonight, aside from that one dumb run over the sideline.

And his illegal blocking and what looks like a deliberate miss down the left edge when he ‘skips’ sideways towards Cameron Smith after Cameron has passed the ball and they run straight in for a try, and how he slows down just before he hits the defensive line on his few carries.

But okay, that isn’t ‘terrible” I suppose...

Last edited:
five stages of grief are:
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
We are between stage 4 and 5.

After a couple more 40+ floggings hopefully the whole organisation will be at acceptance

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Brotherdu
  • Santa
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Viti
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • porouian
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Midean
  • BroncosMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.