Round 11 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moga appears literally incapable of cutting back on the inside. He makes metres trying to go around but he cuts himself and Oates way to close to the sideline.

Well that dudes knee is gone.

He cant cut back in because he isnt a left hand side player. Played right hand side all through until this year

Moga appears literally incapable of cutting back on the inside. He makes metres trying to go around but he cuts himself and Oates way to close to the sideline.

Who cares, we are 36 in front

The medicab is gonna blow a poofer valve

Man that Roberts pass was sexy. Moga on the other hand...

Anyways, 36zip, I really don't care how this game ends now, more concerned with how Macca is.

Top teams keep the foot on the throat and don't let up no matter what. This slop is dreadful. No excuses
Disagree.

Second half not as good as the first but second half is still 12-0. Macca sidelined, and Boyd + Gillett taken off 20 minutes early.

Some handling errors creeping in, but it's super greasy out there. To be expected.

Roberts = Fullback after Darius retires.

Offer him Dugan money, I don't care.

Man that Roberts pass was sexy. Moga on the other hand...

Anyways, 36zip, I really don't care how this game ends now, more concerned with how Macca is.
Worried too, looked real bad

Macca will be fine to play next week. Hunt to 7 and Kodi to the bench

He cant cut back in because he isnt a left hand side player. Played right hand side all through until this year

Gee I reckon that might be the reason behind his derpness. He is just playing on the wrong side of the field. He has no football brains (possibly even regular brains) at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Griffo
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • achievedrap
  • K-Style
  • Thelmus
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.