Round 11 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel sorry for the tigers. This has been an awefull game for them in every way possible. Only positive has been their late in the 2nd half. Broncos have been sloppy but to be expected this far up, with macca out. Hes a big part of the broncos leadership

Mead aint that good folks. That was horrible by him.

Niko has done an apt job the past 5 weeks but I will sure be glad to see Hunt back. The two don't compare ability wise.

What is your problem with him? Serious question.

This professor show. How the **** is this even a thing??

Kniks been terrific.

Nice kick Niko
Fair play, he has certainly taken the bull by the horns.

I had my doubts, but he's warmed to the task and shown far more composure than I'd thought him capable of.

Hunt still had the inside running for the 7 but if Macca has to sit out a week, give him a run at 9. Could be dynamite with Hunt, Milf and Kodi all taking on the line and sniffing around the ruck.

Apparently someone has a snapshot of Oates touching ref.

I'm going to do something that might surprise people and it's extremely hard thing for me to do because of my respect for a bloke who I feel doesn't deserve half of the crap he cops. I'm falling on my sword, I had my doubts but taking tonight's and previous efforts last week. Kodi for Halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.