Round 11 - Broncos vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are getting slopppy since the macca injury, i dont think the boys heads are in it now

we are getting slopppy since the macca injury, i dont think the boys heads are in it now

Would you be after your heart and soul hooker knocked himself out and got stretchered from the field? :|

Would you be after your heart and soul hooker knocked himself out and got stretchered from the field? :|

think you miss understand i dont blame the boys at all. it is completly understandable

Top teams keep the foot on the throat and don't let up no matter what. This slop is dreadful. No excuses

Top teams keep the foot on the throat and don't let up no matter what. This slop is dreadful. No excuses

Get a grip mate, 36 in front and something like that happens. I'd say even the tigers would have been happy to walk off at that stage

Moga needs to watch that shoulder charging. If he doesn't wrap or at least follow up he's open to getting charged

Moga, just stop doing that.

Can Moga stay away from the sideline please

Get a grip mate, 36 in front and something like that happens. I'd say even the tigers would have been happy to walk off at that stage

Nope. You keep sticking the knife in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Tmac
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Hoof Hearted
  • pennywisealfie
  • ostin86
  • kman
  • RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.