POST GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Tigers

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos Talk' started by Big Pete, May 19, 2017.

1. meady

meady NYC Player

Kodi is a nice little player but Hunt is considerably better

2. Accept

Accept QCup Player

Don't let Sproj read this. He is the president of the Kodi fan club.

Sproj likes this.
  3. KnToad

KnToad QCup Player

Yes

4. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup QCup Player

1495204935159.png

soup likes this.
  5. Thelmus

Thelmus NYC Player

Hunt will come in, kodi maybe off the bench, maybe. We need a hooker, (im guessing waddel) but someone will have to fill in as they are unlikely to play 80 minutes at it and Maguire should only be there in an emergancy. I'd prefer kodi to continue his progression in isc, and Marshall or someone else as a utility but who knows what wayne 's thinking is.

6. Marty Deutschmann and holdzy89 like this.
  7. meady

meady NYC Player

Tis ok, kids gone to bed, he'll read it first thing in the morning before he goes to play soccer

Accept, Rally Towel and Sproj like this.
  8. Nice game from Joe tonight, arguably his best since 2015.

16 runs, 142 metres, 32 tackles (1 missed), 1 line-break, 1 try-assist, 0 errors / penalties conceded.

Brett and KnToad like this.
  9. Sproj

Sproj

Most of this is accurate...I won't say which parts though. Now, where are my boo...I mean breakfast?

10. Number6

Number6 BRL Player

Hope Macca is ok. Looking at hi. It looks like it might be a grade 2 or 3 concussion and if the case absolutely mad not to give him 2-4 off games and contact sessions. Not worth his career or long term health.

Hunt to 9. Who's next as bench hooker Waddell? Could Marshall handle the middle in defence? In a crunch Mcquire but he needs to be fresher he muffed it when fatigued last night.

Kodi needs time in 7 for next year and showing more potential than Hunt has in last 2 years.

11. PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987 NYC Player

Just heard from pete badel that roberts in talks to resign for 3 years also

12. Kyall

Kyall QCup Player

This was game was great to watch and I can't say a bad thing about anyone. Except Glenn he's terrible,just kidding best game for a while. I'm especially happy with Boyd he hasn't really impressed me a lot this year but he had a blinder our whole spine did.
    Offa had a terrific game and that's what we have been waiting for. Since coming back he has been getting better and quite quickly. I have been wanting him to get a go, so hopefully now he can keep it up and stay in the 17 all year.
    My MoM was Milford

13. holdzy89

holdzy89 QCup Player

That's disgusting. I'd rather see Woods hairy ass skinned and held up as our trophy.

KnToad likes this.
  14. Pushkin

Pushkin QCup Player

Is Something wrong with Kahu. Is he injured?

15. Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct NRL Player

Why? He played well.

16. 1910

1910 NRL Captain

Checked on McCullough last night, no damage, really bad head knock and cut but he's ok.

The 0 is the impressive part, it was good scrambling defence and getting in there when they had to. Joe has really good off the bench. There was s period where he was gassed and Alf got sent out with a message and Joe went again for an effort that's good to see. He used his body well and moved well in defence.

Kodi was very vocal out there I would say more so than the last month.

That's jus the sort of win you need, it's a big improvement from the Dogs' game which was similar.

17. Pushkin

Pushkin QCup Player

in second half last 15 minutes he look tired. Don't want to run the ball.

18. Sproj

Sproj

No one wanted to be out there the last 15 after seeing their mate stretchered off.

19. Kyall

Kyall QCup Player

In the last 15 minutes we knew we had the win so we just went through the motions and I'm ok with that our forwards still put in 100%.

20. Fernando

Fernando QCup Player

Bris
    Good to hear. That was scary.

KnToad likes this.