Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

True story bros, the right side has been under utilised all yr but it's gone next level in recent weeks.

It's probably Hunts stronger running game that has given me that appearance but the right side seems more activated with him over Niko
Right side attack with Hunt: 6 tries in 5 games, with Gillett practically non-existent
Right side attack with Kodi: 13 tries in 5 games, with Gillett much more involved, despite yesterday's couple of dropped passes.

Besides, we're now seeing Kodi getting more involved on both sides of the field, and Milford is undoubtedly starting to hit his straps, making us so much better in the last 30.
Other than an improved long kicking game, I don't know what else Hunt will bring that is better than what we're getting now... not passing, not bombs, not short kicking, or even running or defense, since Kodi is as good and as bad as him respectively.

True story bros, the right side has been under utilised all yr but it's gone next level in recent weeks.

It's probably Hunts stronger running game that has given me that appearance but the right side seems more activated with him over Niko

Interestingly, and a good thing, Gillett ran for 145m against the Roosters when Hunt got injured, and Roberts scored a try. That's the most metres Gillett has run for a long time, and wasn't it good to watch.

I really hope that Hunt continues using the right side when he returns. We have so many points in us out there.

Right side attack with Hunt: 6 tries in 5 games, with Gillett practically non-existent
Right side attack with Kodi: 13 tries in 5 games, with Gillett much more involved, despite yesterday's couple of dropped passes.

Besides, we're now seeing Kodi getting more involved on both sides of the field, and Milford is undoubtedly starting to hit his straps, making us so much better in the last 30.
Other than an improved long kicking game, I don't know what else Hunt will bring that is better than what we're getting now... not passing, not bombs, not short kicking, or even running or defense, since Kodi is as good and as bad as him respectively.

How many of those tries were scored because of Kodi?

If we're going to compare then it would make more sense to compare the amount of tries that each half actually had involvement in.

But isn't the point that the right side is more involved than ever even with Nikorima on the right hand side? Which completely contradicts the point Meady was trying to make.

If Hunt doesnt get injured he could almost play himself into a Origin spot vs the teams the Bronx have played over the last few weeks. He would have carved

...and it looks like Im a Hunt nuthugger now :glasscageofemotion:

Considering people are saying we're scoring more tries on the right because of Kodi being there, I want to see the comparison of how many of those tries were because of Kodi.

Because they are ignoring Boyd going up another gear since Hunt's injury.

How many of those tries were scored because of Kodi?

If we're going to compare then it would make more sense to compare the amount of tries that each half actually had involvement in.
It's not just the tries, it's actually watching the influence of one player and the other have on the players around them, especially the woefully under-utilised Gillett, besides seeing how much better we've been in the last 30. Milford certainly has impact on the latter, but Kodi has been excellent creating opportunities and putting players through holes, besides scoring 4 tries himself in 6 games. Yet, he has barely any try assists under his name.

Milf and Niko were doing what Hunt and Milford do at their best which is playing both sides, it was awesome to see.
No doubt Hunt has been watching and will be keen to keep it going.

Most complete performance from Milford this year imo

Considering people are saying we're scoring more tries on the right because of Kodi being there, I want to see the comparison of how many of those tries were because of Kodi.

Because they are ignoring Boyd going up another gear since Hunt's injury.

For whatever unexplained thus far reason, you may also be letting your prejudgment pf Kodi get in the way of seeing just how much he is doing out there.

**** me, can't we just like one of our halfbacks.

Hunt sucks, now Kodi sucks and Hunt's awesome. Give it a couple of weeks and Hunt will suck and bring back Kodi.

I don't know why you all want Cronk to come here because you would find a way to hate him too.

Hunt sucks, now Kodi sucks and Hunt's awesome. Give it a couple of weeks and Hunt will suck and bring back Kodi.

I don't know why you all want Cronk to come here because you would find a way to hate him too.

I wouldn't be on board with signing Cronk until we get a 10 page affidavit detailing every try that Cronk has been involved in down the right hand side attack for the Storm, including a percentage based algorithm to determine how much influence he had in each play.

Neither is a halfback, but who said either player sucks?

No one has said Kodi sucks.

Key issue is big picture neither of them suck (agree we need to stop catastrophising or label them in absolutes) but neither of them are the preferred game managing and kicking half Milf needs. The question for me is will Hunt bring a premiership this year? If the answer is probably not then why slot him straight in? Remember he hasn't in how many years and how many people disagree he has the yips since 2015? We are actually showing signs perhaps closing a game out without his 'direction'. Best thing for him to get a fresh start at Dragons while padding his post retirement fund and best thing for us is to develop the pair we've got who at the moment is doing a pretty good job. Beside wouldn't hurt Hunt to go back to the bench play a bit of hooker and late game lock to take the pressure off and get his mojo back. He was pretty good for Australia in those roles and might be his best chance of getting a Queensland jumper down the road by showing his versatility.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Bish
  • Strop
  • marw
  • Browny
  • Gaz
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Spoon
  • Manofoneway
  • Lazza
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.