Round 11 Discussion

it's the 'of' that's most in question ;)

might have.
Or may have. After looking at the Roosters forum and seeing someone call another member a sik kunt, I think I'm doing alright.

That's a try.

Dragons didn't play to the whistle and now they pay for it.

What the **** was Sims doing?

If the Raiders can cut out the silly errors and penalties and play with a bit more tempo and intensity then they have a real chance of winning this.

Dragons just aren't playing with the same intensity they have been for the past couple of months. They are flat and disorganized.

Curtis Scott has been hit with a Grade 3 striking charge.

He will be out for 2 games with an early guilty plea.

He was given a 28 point discount for the amount of time he was off the field. One point for each minute.

Api Koroisau was also charged. Hit with a Grade 1 striking charge.

He will miss one game with an early guilty plea.

How does Tyson Frizell qualify for HIA interchange.
Gets a normal tackle, gets up a bit dusty then goes back and takes the second hit up from the kick off makes a good run and about 8 post contact meters then sprints off.
Just a straight organised set up for a free replacement.

How does Tyson Frizell qualify for HIA interchange.
Gets a normal tackle, gets up a bit dusty then goes back and takes the second hit up from the kick off makes a good run and about 8 post contact meters then sprints off.
Just a straight organised set up for a free replacement.

Thought they have to go straight away or it counts as an interchange?

Oh what a try.

Me too. He was asessed while the kick was being taken then stayed for a hit up.
It was blatant. Unless the sideline commentator made a mistake.

That's not a penalty try but Rapana is in the bin.

**** that was excellent from Dufty.

How has every one gone with there tips? i have only got 2 wrong that being me tipping storm and knights to win and this game depending if i get 3 wrong I have tipped the sharks.

How has every one gone with there tips? i have only got 2 wrong that being me tipping storm and knights to win and this game depending if i get 3 wrong I have tipped the sharks.
I for some reason tipped Roosters, which turned out be dumb as every other game I have tipped correctly

Nah. Plenty of examples of otherwise (ie Matterson on Friday night). I think the doctors can review footage and call for a the HIA.

I for some reason tipped Roosters, which turned out be dumb as every other game I have tipped correctly
You must feel bad then, never tip against your own team haha.
6/8 for me this week =)

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.