Round 11 Discussion

Exactly why I hate those Storm fuckwits. Scrum play purely designed to milk a penalty. Because why play league when you can just game the rules for an advantage.
Yeah, you'd never do that... right? :lostit:

Just saw the Walker-Scott incident. How many weeks for Scott?

Just saw the Walker-Scott incident. How many weeks for Scott?
One week because it was sort of a sucker punch. Walker provoked him a bit by talking trash though and it's hard to feel sorry for him.

Loved seeing Walker get decked but surely if the NRL are serious, he gets plenty. Who knows, maybe the NRL wanted to see Walker get decked as well.

It was a violent assault. Deserves 5 weeks +. It was a sucker punch/s as Walker was not expecting it with the punch rules the way they are.

Scott will get 4 weeks minimum I reckon if they follow the on field trend of cracking down.
He deserves at least that but may get more for the deterrent factor.

It was sweet though, seeing someone that lippy get theirs, if only it was Maloney.

Reading the tweets from some of the journos was funny. Most pretty much along the line of “Finally someone decked walker”

Confirmed fractured eye socket for Walker, will miss time.

Scott deserves a month or so I reckon.
Agreed. Much as I dislike Walker, very poor from Scott. Not like he took exception to a high tackle or cheap shot. Cops some chat and just loses the plot.

Ridiculous if he puts Walker on the sidelines for a number of weeks and doesn't do comparable time.

Cam says it's not his go though.

Walker out for 6 weeks.

Media reporting that all Walker said was "You're a nothing, and you'll never be anything."

Thin skin much Curtis?

I would be giving Curtis Scott a medal.

It's about time Walker was decked. Perhaps he will think twice before opening his mouth next time.

I would be giving Curtis Scott a medal.

It's about time Walker was decked. Perhaps he will think twice before opening his mouth next time.
Yeah, could you imagine Walker in Les Davidson's era. He would of learnt quick smart.

Walker out for 6 weeks.

Media reporting that all Walker said was "You're a nothing, and you'll never be anything."

Thin skin much Curtis?
Pretty rich coming from walker, the mediocre, inconsistent player that chokes in high pressure situations. It's a shame he didn't get two black eyes, he might of learnt something

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Brocko
  • something
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bongo
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • ezpz
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.