Round 11 Discussion

If thats a professional foul the game is in trouble. Didnt even impact Mansour. Commons sense prevailed for once. Letter of the law i guess it was though.

Last edited:
If thats a professional foul the game is in trouble. Didnt even impact Mansour. Commons sense prevailed for once. Letter of the law i guess it was though.
It's still a penalty... agree it is not send off worthy though

It's still a penalty... agree it is not send off worthy though

Technically, it should have been. I just think that it has absolutely zero impact on the outcome anyway, so the common sense decision would to just be to leave it.

Panthers have been all over the Titans in this second half and the Titans haven't played poorly.

Technically, it should have been. I just think that it has absolutely zero impact on the outcome anyway, so the common sense decision would to just be to leave it.
At minimum Mansour has to deal with Don grabbing at his arm... so he is impacting on him... he may not have pulled him backwards but he's basically crowding him illegally and Mansour shouldn't be having to deal with it

Feel abit sorry for Connor Watson having just returned from a stint on the sidelines.

Seems to pick up a lot of injuries and there's no worse time for it than a contract year. Surely there's a club out there that needs him.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.