Round 11 Discussion

I was going to put $100 on the Bulldogs to win at $6.00.

I didn't get to it in time.

What's the point of having a touchie?

Macca has ripped his hamstring from the bone according to the Knights' coach.

Titans are going to be a genuine top 8 side next season if their current trajectory continues.

They make far too many errors at present and may not have the cattle yet, but what is very clear from their structures is that they are a very well drilled side. The fact they are competing with an in-form, top of the table Penrith side says alot about where they are at. This is a team with a rookie hooker, halfback and a newly signed fullback.

I hate them with a passion and even more after this Fifita saga but credit to Holbrook. He is the best coach they have had in years.

Last edited:
His arm contacted the ball as the penrith player tried to offload it.

I couldnt see it tbh. And even if it did, it was moving towards the Titans goal line. I think they got dudded.

I couldnt see it tbh. And even if it did, it was moving towards the Titans goal line. I think they got dudded.
Nah it was plain as day on the replay.

Taylor knocks it towards the Penrith line.

Panthers player tries to offload it, Taylor's arm is blocking it and touches it and then it touches the Panthers players arm again.

Taylor is facing the Panthers try line. That's a knock on.

Can you captains challenge a forward pass? Just curious.

Clear professional foul. Why are they looking at it so much?

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • RolledOates
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.