Round 11 Discussion

Feldt is so good under the high ball, gotta be close to Origin this year.

Edit: Wtf, Brent Tate just said exactly the same thing as me 10 seconds after I posted, great minds think alike.

He is very unfortunate he has Gagai in front of him who turns into a beast for QLD.

He is very unfortunate he has Gagai in front of him who turns into a beast for QLD.

Looks like Gagai will have 10 weeks to press his claims for the right centre job this year with all the outside back injuries at Souths.

The back line fits a lot more nicely if Gagai can play centre.

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Mann / Morgan / Mbye
4. Gagai
5. Feldt

Feldt is so good under the high ball, gotta be close to Origin this year.

Edit: Wtf, Brent Tate just said exactly the same thing as me 10 seconds after I posted, great minds think alike.

The problem Feldt has is that for every time he looks like/ plays like a gun, he follows it up with a performance that makes him look like he's played as many games as Coates or Herbie

Also, not sure if Tatey is the most complimentary comparison lol

Brandon Smith isn't complaining about playing as a lock, but the question is does he want to be a Hinchliffe utility for the rest of his career... given CS9 is there and Grant looks next in line.

BSmith is off contract at the end of 2022, which is the same time as Harry Grant... If Fifita walks we should be targetting both those guys.

I do feel we may be under selling Turps who's basically only had 5-6 games as starting hooker at the broncos and has actually won the bulk of his game when starting as hooker.

It's unfortunate that he was shoehorned into the 7 last year and has been injured for 2 months this year... I think we really miss his energy in defence... but with two quality hookers available at the same time and at the same club you have to go after them

Turpin is a good option but a Cameron Smith type doesn't come around every day, if the Broncs could get Grant, Thanks Jake, enjoy your time at another club.

This is the way it should be and used to be at the Broncos. Aim for the best.

Looks like Gagai will have 10 weeks to press his claims for the right centre job this year with all the outside back injuries at Souths.

The back line fits a lot more nicely if Gagai can play centre.

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Mann / Morgan / Mbye
4. Gagai
5. Feldt

It would be a lot better if he could. Never looks great at centre to me. He just seems one of those blokes like Nate Myles who just goes to another level for QLD compared to his club form

Gilbert is starting to look like a really good player for the Cows.

Jeez i dont think he got that down DCE

Nah I think the bottom most tip of the ball got some grass.
[automerge]1595583038[/automerge]
Lol Perenara

Last edited:
Nah I think the bottom most tip of the ball got some grass.

I didnt think it was any different to the one in the first half they disallowed.
[automerge]1595583179[/automerge]
Thats some miss by Hess

Last edited:
Royce Hunt - 29 minutes - 20 runs for 207 metres

Toby Rudolf - 60 minutes - 25 runs for 244 metres

Now THAT is what you want from your young bench props..

What's happening to the Rabbitohs attack?

It's gone backwards under Bennett. They should have scored there, but they found a way to lose their way.

Even this year, they have only scored 11 more tries than the Broncos. That's not exactly great...

I remember people on here saying we were making a big mistake letting Corey Allen go.

I don't think we made a mistake..

LOL @ Reynolds.

Passed to fucking no one..

And that's game over for the Rabbitohs.

What's happening to the Rabbitohs attack?

It's gone backwards under Bennett. They should have scored there, but they found a way to lose their way.

Even this year, they have only scored 11 more tries than the Broncos. That's not exactly great...
Cooks been figured out.

How was Ravalawa's try awarded in the Dragons game?

Tapped the ball forward intentionally so it wouldn't touch the Sharks player. Clear as day, you can see the flick of the wrist.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.