Round 11 Discussion

Another quality try assist from Walsh.

FMD this club's football department is a circus.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Waz13

Bit off topic but heard today JT is looking like 2 weeks for his high shot. So will be out v warriors and Manly. Will take it.

Some innuendo going around that Ken has gone back home? Any substance to this or ruled out with injury?
No substances around big warriors wingers mate. Sorry pardon?

This thread is very quiet and that's with members from Silvertails and NZWarriors posting. We're already seeing the negative effects of these new rules coming to the fore. Even diehard fans are rapidly becoming disillusioned and losing interest, and who can blame them? Even I am watching out of nothing but morbid curiosity to see how the NRL can **** my favorite sport in the ass even more.

This thread is very quiet and that's with members from Silvertails and NZWarriors posting. We're already seeing the negative effects of these new rules coming to the fore. Even diehard fans are rapidly becoming disillusioned and losing interest, and who can blame them? Even I am watching out of nothing but morbid curiosity to see how the NRL can **** my favorite sport in the ass even more.

There's a thread about it over in General Talk mate.

The Warriors boys would be posting in their own forum I think.

*Sigh* Another try assist for Walsh

die kill me GIF by South Park

so was it the right call throwing Walsh into first grade? i guess so by judging his performances. id say he's doing more then isucko consistently.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

It will be a crime to RTS leave the NRL.
He will be sentenced to death row in Union.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: DanG

so was it the right call throwing Walsh into first grade? i guess so by judging his performances. id say he's doing more then isucko consistently.
Oh yeah losing that guy was quality recruitment and retention. And now what they are trying to ship Issako for Hynes? Hynes is just a guy in fact if issako was at melb he’d prob be a world beater. Feel for the Broncs. Well, not really but I can relate to tough times. Ours will come again when Tom gets injured again. Lol.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

That Donkey reject goes alright eh!

Could you think of what we could of had...
1. Walsh
6. Walker
7. Dearden
11. Fifita

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.