Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Ok, I admit I didn’t think @Dans three-way would work. But some of the Broncos fans calls were on the money, and both clubs showed a lot of passion. Good job to @Dan, the NZ boss, and Broncos boss. Being a Gold Coaster, it’d be good if we can get the Titans forum included.
The idea was all from @Will on the hill. I believe. The other guys agreed it would be worth a shot and my brain wouldn't stop picking at the idea.

Of course everyone has come to the party well and it's great to see.

Still some things to iron out but as we do it more we will come up with better ideas and probably better programmers than me to help :)

Either way 3-ways are always touch and go, glad to see this one is going nicely

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: wombatgc

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

**** the titans

besides we have @The Don already
Still dirty about Fifita doing a runner....fair enough.

The idea was all from @Will on the hill. I believe. The other guys agreed it would be worth a shot and my brain wouldn't stop picking at the idea.

Of course everyone has come to the party well and it's great to see.

Still some things to iron out but as we do it more we will come up with better ideas and probably better programmers than me to help :)

Either way 3-ways are always touch and go, glad to see this one is going nicely
Ok, congrats to @Will on the hill. didnt know he was the catalyst. Good job. Hopefully more footy forums will join.

Still dirty about Fifita doing a runner....fair enough.
- Taylor (before they then ruined him with 1 million dollar deal)
- Fifita with the ridiculous offer
- Coming after Staggs, Coates, Piakura and basically every player that comes off contract at the club
- Somehow convincing Shannon Boyd to give up $1.2m to head off for farm life at no cost and Bryce Cartwright to give up $600k to go to Sydney with no job lined up

I must be feeling particularly bitter tonight haha

Ok, I admit I didn’t think @Dans three-way would work. But some of the Broncos fans calls were on the money, and both clubs showed a lot of passion. Good job to @Dan, the NZ boss, and Broncos boss. Being a Gold Coaster, it’d be good if we can get the Titans forum included.
Seconded, its great to meet decent fans from other clubs.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

W
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

YES
hy did Brown let Lawton go? What about Nikorima playing 9, get Walsh into 6 then.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: tajhay

Nikorima thinks he's a half.
Nikorima at 14 was one of the best impact players in the game but he had a cry about playing that position here and went off to you guys. Would be funny if that is where he ended up. Which he really should. 6. Walsh 7. CHT 9. Niko looks a lot better than anything with Egan in it.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

Nikorima at 14 was one of the best impact players in the game but he had a cry about playing that position here and went off to you guys. Would be funny if that is where he ended up. Which he really should. 6. Walsh 7. CHT 9. Niko looks a lot better than anything with Egan in it.
More speed around the ruck, he has been playing good football Nikorima, but Walsh you got to have somewhere in the 13.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

I think there's a clear reason he activated his PO...

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: globaleagle

Ok, I'm here!

Hello.

Hello?

where'd everybody go?

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Miket12

Big thanks to Dan, Taj and the Broncos admin for setting this up. Certainly made this thread a lot busier than normal.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: wizards rage

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

The amount of posts debating this at the Warriors chews up more computer power than Bitcoin mining...

They would attempt to sign our regular posters to long term deals so I don’t think this is a good idea

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

This was an excellent innovation @Dan , think it’s particularly good for a game not involving any of the three teams.

Made for a very busy night on the forum ( each one I’d suggest) whereas normally there wouldn’t be that much happening.

I however believe our game day threads should remain “ in house “.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

This was an excellent innovation @Dan , think it’s particularly good for a game not involving any of the three teams.

Made for a very busy night on the forum ( each one I’d suggest) whereas normally there wouldn’t be that much happening.

I however believe our game day threads should remain “ in house “.
I agree with the Game Day threads too.

I think what I will do however is have a game day thread between the two teams when we play each other as well. I will have to see if I can split this out to be one-to-one rather than a 3-way for that purpose.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: mrblonde

The amount of posts debating this at the Warriors chews up more computer power than Bitcoin mining...
Mr N Brown would loudly protest that the amounts of posts debating him chews up more computer power than blimmin' Kodi Nikorima...So there we are, Warriors fans, Greta Thunberg's gonna "How dare you!" our asses for that...

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.