Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

He has turned taumalooo into ordinary but the rest lookin ok
Truly horrible club for playing eyes up footy for so long...trying to win a premiership by the Chinese hell of second man plays

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Oh my word.....

If they were Columbian footballers those two Knights would be shot in the street.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Such a shit quality game this

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

Hey question Taj...
If I for instance like a broncos or manly players post , will they know about it?
Vice versa?
Same for quoting and whatnot

Granville would look great in a Warriors jersey

Hahahahha Green tried a side step......

No doubt NRLHQ and it's apologists will hold up this game to show that they haven't ruined the comp but nevermind the Knights missing their two key playmakers and just being shithouse in general.

What is with the music on Ch9 after a try?

Think I made a mistake cancelling Kayo.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

Aren't we all
hur hur hur GIF

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: tajhay

Hey question Taj...
If I for instance like a broncos or manly players post , will they know about it?
Vice versa?
Same for quoting and whatnot
They wont see the like (or get alerted about it). This is something that may be brought in later on.

Quotes they will see, but once again not get alerted about it.

This is just the start. We have some suggestions to improve this process.

No doubt NRLHQ and it's apologists will hold up this game to show that they haven't ruined the comp but nevermind the Knights missing their two key playmakers and just being shithouse in general.
It's just like the Cowboys/Roosters game from last week where the sin-bins actually made a game of it when one team was running away with it.

The Cowboys have a right to feel frustrated with this win. They should have never been behind at any point until the bunker got involved.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Swanley

Knights are basically the Warriors when SJ was out injured....very poor, lack of direction.

Well done Cows.

Fair Dinkum

Active Now

• Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • Ffs...
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.