Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

I got my 13+ the hard way, i will take it 🤣

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: wombatgc

Interesting new guy on the Cows bench, Helium Luki. Wonder if he has a very high pitched voice?
Good call @SeaEagleRock8 . I dare say he and his extended family would be out of any voice. Those moments overshadow the garbage officialdom as far as I’m concerned

Well my prediction was way way way off.

Still was good sharing the forum with some Footy fans from other clubs and would like to see more of it in the future so long as we are all in agreement that no Storm or Roosters fans are allowed in here.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Oh my word.....

If they were Columbian footballers those two Knights would be shot in the street.
That’s gold!

Granville adds a lot to the Cows game. Excellent hooker rotation

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

Well my prediction was way way way off.

Still was good sharing the forum with some Footy fans from other clubs and would like to see more of it in the future so long as we are all in agreement that no Storm or Roosters fans are allowed in here.
I agree. But our boss @Dan has just married a Roosters fan, so not sure on that call.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Ron E. Gibbs

Drinkwater is a better half than both Townsend and Dearden. He's also an excellent option at fullback. Seems odd to me that the Cowboys haven't made him a priority.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

OBrien's press conference should be good, not sure who there is left to blame.

Drinkwater is a better half than both Townsend and Dearden. He's also an excellent option at fullback. Seems odd to me that the Cowboys haven't made him a priority.
Signing Townsend seemed like an odd move. The best he has ever been is average.

OBrien's press conference should be good, not sure who there is left to blame.
Don’t worry
He still has the city of Newcastle to blame up his sleeve

Ok, I admit I didn’t think @Dans three-way would work. But some of the Broncos fans calls were on the money, and both clubs showed a lot of passion. Good job to @Dan, the NZ boss, and Broncos boss. Being a Gold Coaster, it’d be good if we can get the Titans forum included.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Ron E. Gibbs

Drinkwater re-signed with them for 2yr after they had already signed the Chad and Dearden.

He must be keen to play some ISC in Townsville

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

I got my 13+ the hard way, i will take it 🤣
You lot have grabbed a good player in young Walsh. We've had some discussion about who would end up rookie of the year, at this stage looks like Sam Walker or Walsh or Josh Schuster.

Ok, I admit I didn’t think @Dans three-way would work. But some of the Broncos fans calls were on the money, and both clubs showed a lot of passion. Good job to @Dan, the NZ boss, and Broncos boss. Being a Gold Coaster, it’d be good if we can get the Titans forum included.
**** the titans

besides we have @The Don already... he goes alright, but that's enough titans for one forum

Active Now

• Xarr
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Brocko
  • Alec
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.