Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Hahahahhahha

stupid

Valentine Holmes .

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: wombatgc

Val....what are you doing?

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Tragic

Crap pass but Bowen is always too far in front to get a pass too, must thinks its NFL

Siafiti is a huge human being

Easy peasy.......

Val

Sue

He is the definition rocks and diamonds

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: mrblonde

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

Remember, this is 100% not about being sued in the future, but all about player safety.

Get fucked Vlandys.
Yeah, remember the COVID shutdown? Turned that the NRL had promised, truly promised it would save $50m a year in a "rainy day fund" for things,like, you know, a pandemic and future issues like being sued. Then, I believe it was our good friend Todd Greenburg needed votes to promised the clubs a bigger salary cap for those votes. Lo and behold, a magic trick, no "Rainy day fund"!

If the player don't sue them, the families will. Unless the NRL puts a "I will not take legal action or be a party to legal action against the NRL over any long-tern physical or mental injuries I incur after my time as an NRL player unless those injuries can be proven to have been caused by illegal play." clause in every contract. Yeah, players will line up to sign that.

Not sure who I want to win: Cowboys because that's where my money's on and I always kind of liked TP, or Knights because I'm not a big JT fan. I mean, I pick him in my Fantasy team and the ungrateful sod gets sin binned...

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Cows are improving under Peyton, some nice ball movement.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

Surely it’s time for a couple of Knights to go to the bin ?

Cows are improving under Peyton, some nice ball movement.
He has turned taumalooo into ordinary but the rest lookin ok

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

The game has really moved past poor old blake green

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.