Round 11 Discussion

And now we're up for a 700k bill for Hynes when we could have kept Walsh for around 400-500.

Hynes should hire you as his manager if you can find a club to pay him that ... because Hynes current manager is only asking for half that figure

Peter Nolan is a fuckwit.

Can we organise one of these down Fulcher Road?
Embarrassed Shame GIF

At least, he plays for warriors. I can only just cope with him playing for them, can still kinda enjoy the kid.
Same, if we cant have him, at least Warriors can.

Could be worse, could be a lowly traitorous dog and go to the Storm after professing his love of the club and desire to stay a Bronco.

Ah **** off... how does Gamble go last week and they class that as a lower standard... **** I hate the NSWRL

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

urrrghh NRL is dead

What really bugs me about this now is watching the team mates of the player that was "Fouled" rather than run into check on their mate, or to back their mate up, they are all slapping each other on the back stoked that they are going to get a one player advantage.

Players are going to start playing for borderline fouls now. Something like grub Reynolds use to do with his forward flips onto his back to play the lifting tackle

what a pass from Walsh

Active Now

• Sproj
  • davidp
  • Broncosgirl
  • Howie
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.