Round 11 Discussion

Credit to Nathan Brown. He sure knows how to pick a talented youngster in reserves. I'm in shock that Kev has watched the kid play and Isaako was first choice fullback.

I haven't really questioned Walters much, until now. That is a monumental error of judgement. So bad that it makes me question his credibility to identify talent moving forward.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: wizards rage

Warriors result never in doubt. Kept it close and made it interesting for the good of the game.

Up to the Manly and Broncos boys to make it a trifecta.

Credit to Nathan Brown. He sure knows how to pick a talented youngster in reserves. I'm in shock that Kev has watched the kid play and Isaako was first choice fullback.

I haven't really questioned Walters much, until now. That is a monumental error of judgement. So bad that it makes me question his credibility to identify talent moving forward.
100% this is a big fucking problem

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

I mean yes he does, but he also knows how to coach a team into the toilet fairly well too, to be fair

Anyone else reckon Vlandys sent a memo out to the refs to try and keep the scores close?
If we see no blowouts this weekend, its pretty much confirmed.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

Walters inherited a shite cobbled together team at the Broncos, he couldn't have been expected to do much with that, and in all fairness he should be getting better advice from his talent team.

If Scott Fulton can spot some talent in some of these kids, surely anyone can

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Midean

Anyone else reckon Vlandys sent a memo out to the refs to try and keep the scores close?
If we see no blowouts this weekend, its pretty much confirmed.
If he did, it would have nothing to do with litigation

100% this is a big fucking problem
**** this Walsh thing has pissed me off man. How can we have all the talent scouts, an entire coaching staff, fucking blind freddy could have watched Walsh and said yep he's ready, Isaako you've got that 5 jersey.

We better have some fucking good signings coming because absolutely **** this joke.
Get Bennett on board, he wouldn't miss the bleeding obvious, that's for sure.

In this case it was O'Sullivan who signed him.

Former Storm and Roosters recruitment manager.

1910 mentioned that Walters was offering Walsh 250k for next year. No wonder he couldn't wait to leave. That's an insult for someone that good.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Cliffymagic

Jack bird is a one cranky ass.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Hahahhaha

did you see that hit on Dugan?!!

RIP.

**** this Walsh thing has pissed me off man. How can we have all the talent scouts, an entire coaching staff, fucking blind freddy could have watched Walsh and said yep he's ready, Isaako you've got that 5 jersey.

We better have some fucking good signings coming because absolutely **** this joke.
Get Bennett on board, he wouldn't miss the bleeding obvious, that's for sure.
I watched his half in the trials as I knew about him but hadn’t seen it outside of highlights, I could fucking tell he had sauce, he also has ticker something our current playing group lacks big time. If I could fucking see it wtf are these fuckwits doing.

**** I wish I had some pot right now and calm down because this is well past a joke or a blip, this is the titanic right infront of my eyes.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Waz13

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Marty Deutschmann

Could you think of what we could of had...
1. Walsh
6. Walker
7. Dearden
11. Fifita
Haha let it go.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • The True King
  • BRC088
  • johnny plath
  • FACTHUNT
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.