Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Rafferty

That was p!ss poor by Shark’s Will Chamber-Pot getting Frizzell binned, lousy.
Absolutely it was Vaughn to the bin, I talked about player involvement in this fiasco earlier today and your right his a chamber-pot and piss week to boot, I’m sick of players adding to the bullshit.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Tragic

Mate, we get monty betham and Adam blair pregame andnhalftime, they make anasta look like ray Warren
I can't believe basic literacy and a vocabulary that doesn't involve grunting and pointing at things aren't part of the minimum job spec for commentators

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Nangsy

I reckon the top 8 will be what it is now but cowboys will come in and dragons out

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Dragons and Sharks are so meh.

they really need to find an X factor like we have with Reece Walsh....

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Dragons and Sharks are so meh.

they really need to find an X factor like we have with Reece Walsh....

It is funny all this talk of Walsh. Both you and us can't believe our luck on that one - just very different feelings accompanied with that.

Here we go again

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Nangsy

We should look to Trindall to partner Kodi in the halves next year

Sin binned for that.....**** me sideways this is unbelievable.

There are no words

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Scorpio

You'd be kidding yourself if you think players and coaches aren't looking at this and figuring out ways to draw sin bins at opportune moments

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: jsmooove

You'd be kidding yourself if you think players and coaches aren't looking at this and figuring out ways to draw sin bins at opportune moments
we are entering the age of milking. players will milk penalties for the slightest head contact. even worse than usual

All the binnings mean the 18th man will be in play all the time nowadays as well.

The free interchanges... the game is completely fucked.

All the binnings mean the 18th man will be in play all the time nowadays as well.

The free interchanges... the game is completely fucked.
Yep the whole fatigue thing is out the window now. Perhaps that's why we have had close games so far this round? (Besides Knights having Seibold)

James Graham took the words out of my mouth.

How does someone in Game 1 of tonight get 2 warnings and then in this game those 2 are sin bins 😂

Game is proper fucked. Laying down has never been more rewarded. Free interchanges, penalties, 6 agains and sin bins.

We won't get anywhere until we start partaking in this shithousery.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Wait till Vossy calls a Walsh game.

Screaming baboons in Africa will hear about it and throw sitcks and stones about the Savannah.

I'm just happy I'm a Lions' fan, nice to have some good football to watch.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

The only positive I can see with the new NRL is that I was quite a handy Oz tag player and might make a late run for first grade for manly

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Donald Garner
  • HVbronco
  • bert_lifts
  • johnny plath
  • NSW stables
  • leish107
  • Totally Unr3al
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.