This game is pretty ordinary

Duges looking for an early shower with that one

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

Off off off....

hes GONE

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Oh ffs arms don't just vanish

To be fair Dugan was doing the bloke a favour, trying to get rid of that shitty moustache

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: BOZO

That was a soft try
Welcome to our forum Warrior fan

Congratulation on a resilient win from your team . Your 18 year old half looks a star of the future

These sin bins really do change the context of a game

Remember when 3rd man in around the legs was a penalty?

That seems to no longer be dangerous apparently.

I think I can cop this crackdown if they bring the 5 minute bin back

Congratulation on a resilient win from your team . Your 18 year old half looks a star of the future

Cheers mate

These sin bins really do change the context of a game
In time we will see less sinful tackles from players and less sin bins

We are in their forum too. It's like magic.

Not sure I explained this well enough. But when you post in this thread, it pushes that post into a thread on the other sites same with them posting in a thread on their site. Everyone in the comfort of their own forum, ugg boots and trackies on and all.

That's the best bit everyone feels like they are at home chatting in their own forum with other like-minded people.

I'm enjoying it

We are in their forum too. It's like magic.

Not sure I explained this well enough. But when you post in this thread, it pushes that post into a thread on the other sites same with them posting in a thread on their site. Everyone in the comfort of their own forum, ugg boots and trackies on and all.

That's the best bit everyone feels like they are at home chatting in their own forum with other like-minded people.

I'm enjoying it
Thank you @Dan for all the great work you do for our forum . It is a great concept and it is great to see posts and point of views from opposing fans .

Well that came off a sensational run from Aaron Woods just on his side of half-way. The Sharks were going nowhere at the time then he made a strong run, got the offload away and put Townsend in a good position to put a kick up for Moylan.

Simple shift down the left to Kennedy to expose Amone and the Sharks take the lead with Dugan off the field.

Good finish coming up here.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

Townsend is absolute garbage. That's about 3 really poor kicks and a few dropped balls. If I were the Cows I'd be looking to get out of that contract

Credit to Nathan Brown. He sure knows how to pick a talented youngster in reserves. I'm in shock that Kev has watched the kid play and Isaako was first choice fullback.

I haven't really questioned Walters much, until now. That is a monumental error of judgement. So bad that it makes me question his credibility to identify talent moving forward.
Walters better hope Dearden doesn't start living up to his earlier potential next year.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrtij
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Spooky1013
  • RolledOates
  • Hoof Hearted
  • bb_gun
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.