Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

This game could go on for a while yet if one of them doesn’t give a kickable penalty away

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

I know the donkeys are suffering from poor performance this past season and a half, but I tell you what... Townsend, Moylan and Digdug are an overpaid dog's breakfast

It’s nights like this I don’t miss hunt and Macca. They just can’t quite get it done. We need the next level up.

I've had the game on in the background so I haven't been paying that much attention. Still not that interested in watcing Nationa Vlandys League. I'd say a fair result would be 0 points to both teams.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Waz13

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Kimlo

Credit to Nathan Brown. He sure knows how to pick a talented youngster in reserves. I'm in shock that Kev has watched the kid play and Isaako was first choice fullback.

I haven't really questioned Walters much, until now. That is a monumental error of judgement. So bad that it makes me question his credibility to identify talent moving forward.
I’ve questioned Kevvie plenty since his appointment tbh. I mean he’s playing a park footballer in the halves this weekend. His coaching cred seems based on riding the coattails of the Qld origin team and this concept that his emotive old boy Broncs persona will bear fruitful results. Not seen much to validate this so far. I do hope he does well but have a feeling by mid next season Tge knives will be starting to sharpen. How can u lose sone of the guys they have? Coates, walsh n co. It’s unacceptable for the Broncs fans.

So the Dragons were all offfside but no penalty? YAWN!

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dee Why Eagle

yay leapfrog

I’ve questioned Kevvie plenty since his appointment tbh. I mean he’s playing a park footballer in the halves this weekend. His coaching cred seems based on riding the coattails of the Qld origin team and this concept that his emotive old boy Broncs persona will bear fruitful results. Not seen much to validate this so far. I do hope he does well but have a feeling by mid next season Tge knives will be starting to sharpen. How can u lose sone of the guys they have? Coates, walsh n co. It’s unacceptable for the Broncs fans.
I’m afraid he’s our version of Dean Pay. 😒

Chambers had some choice words for someone as the ball went over the posts then 😂

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Worried2Death

Broncs fans are all glass half full kind of guys, they sound like us from 2012-2020

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: gREVUS

damn hate seeing the sharks win, even against a devestated opposition, it still sucks.

We have the worst spine in the comp... it's so bad that a park footballer is playing ahead of Millionford

Don't care about losing Coates... he's a winger, we don't need to be spending $500k on a winger when most ISC teams have a better spine than us

Walsh should've earned game time in first grade after his performance in the trial but the back office should've locked him up regardless.

Coates is a dog though, **** him. Pleading for fans to stay loyal and he goes and buggers off to the Storm? We were never keeping him without paying overs.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Dragon's absolutely lost that for themselves. Complete and absolute shite ideas

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dion Johnson

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

We have the worst spine in the comp... it's so bad that a park footballer is playing ahead of Millionford
On the flip side you have some quality forwards in Haas and Fledgler. Some good centre’s, injury is hurting you guys along with team selection.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

We got Walsh and you guys have the warmer weather, we all win

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Fozz

Walsh should've earned game time in first grade after his performance in the trial but the back office should've locked him up regardless.

Coates is a dog though, **** him. Pleading for fans to stay loyal and he goes and buggers off to the Storm? We were never keeping him without paying overs.
Could be worse lads, we had to suffer through the Northern Eagles AND Trent Barrett

Active Now

• Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Wild Horse
  • Battler
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.