Round 11 Discussion

Rating for nrl would be taking a hit tonight with the afl on playing in brisbane.

ead pvl you fucking slime ball

Big moment in the game there.

Cronulla had St George on the ropes and on two key occasions both Townsend and Moylan came up with errors.

Then Ben Hunt comes up with a fantastic clearing kick to put the Sharks under pressure.

Dragons struggling to create anything without Dufty

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

oh FFS, can we please penalise milking and clean it up out of the game before it sets in. It sucks.

oh FFS, can we please penalise milking and clean it up out of the game before it sets in. It sucks.
Before it sets in... it's been well and truly set in for years now. Players always reach for the back of the head and the ref just blows it up as a crusher

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Heading for my pet hate, golden point. Why can’t we just have a draw, it’s usually what the teams deserve

Well milked there by Vaughan.

Cronulla had their opportunity to wrap this game up, the Dragons should have their say - will Hunt and Norman ice it for their team?

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: BroncsFan

Before it sets in... it's been well and truly set in for years now. Players always reach for the back of the head and the ref just blows it up as a crusher
I dread to say we haven't seen half of it yet. You watch it escalate.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Warrior#214

I feel like the refs have dialed back on the HIAs with all the sin bins and what not. That head clash between Nikora and Dugan I’m sure would have had both players looked at in earlier rounds?

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Just started enquiring about being a sole manufacturer for tags to be on the cusp as soon as the NRL implement them

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Wtf has the ref decided there

Two key plays here from the Sharks. First Kennedy defusing a tough bomb and putting together a good kick return to put the Sharks on the front foot. Then Townsend makes the mature decision to kick it into a corner and put the Dragons under pressure.

They get the mistake from Bird and they will have a chance here to win it.

So they just pick and choose when they want to go back in time to give penalties?

Surely that penalty could have been a kick at goal if given

Ohhhh, so this week we can't go back to foul play earlier in the set with advantage being called... That was a magical rule that appeared for a month and has now ebbed away again. How does anyone follow the game anymore. I'm confused as f%#k as to what the rules are anymore.

This is a fucking dogs breakfast from both teams and the ref

Why didn't they just take it off the scrum??

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Scorpio

This game is extremely low quality.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • RolledOates
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Alec
  • IceWorks
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.