Round 11 Discussion

Yep the whole fatigue thing is out the window now. Perhaps that's why we have had close games so far this round? (Besides Knights having Seibold)
Just had a look at the NRL.com play by play for the knights game last night and it looks like they had 18 interchanges last night when all the reports and HIA subs are taken into account... 18 fucking interchanges!!

Pah, this game is sad. Makes me just drink all Friday night instead

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Will on the hill.

Tackle on Ramsey was exactly what the NRL are trying to get rid of. There was absolutely no need to aim as high as he did.
Stark contrast between that and the Vaughn sin bin.

Just had a look at the NRL.com play by play for the knights game last night and it looks like they had 18 interchanges last night when all the reports and HIA subs are taken into account... 18 fucking interchanges!!
Deadset. How many did the Cows have?

They should have been driving the cows back 5 every tackle with that many fresh legs.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Brocko

James Graham took the words out of my mouth.

How does someone in. Game 1 of tonight get 2 warnings and then in this game those 2 are sin bins 😂

Game is proper ****ed. Laying down has never been more rewarded. Free interchanges, penalties, 6 agains and sin bins.

We won't get anywhere until we start partaking in this ****housery.
Ben Cummins loves this stuff any chance to be the big boss man, absolutely no doubt he will be changing his undies for a fresh pair, unstained in the front

I tried that last Saturday...I just cant get into it
You might want to understand a few rules of it all, find a few players you like and it means a bit more.

I became a Giants fan when Izzy went there, now afl actually makes sense.

Gotta give it time

That being said... I hope Walters abuses the new rules too, because the Roosters will.

Deadset. How many did the Cows have?

They should have been driving the cows back 5 every tackle with that many fresh legs.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

That was a soft try

One of the main rules of a business is, the customer is always right. Can they listen to us?

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

JT in the bin for a very little head tap , I fear for our game
NRL will be worried that in 10 if 15 years time they get sued because players are developing dementia. It’s happening in English Rahrah where some of the players from15 to 20’years ago are allegedly suffering. Anything vaguely head high now and the refs are going to come down on it, they are reffing to instructions from on high imho

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Dan

Pretty sure Trent Barrett has been giving attacking plays to the Dragons

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • mrtij
  • Robboi_321
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • HVbronco
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.