Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Warrior#214

Bunnies looking like a bottom 4 not top 4 side in this one

One of the main rules of a business is, the customer is always right. Can they listen to us?

Ridiculous 'rule' of business. No one becomes infallible just because they're a customer. Secondly, the correct saying is 'the customer is never wrong'. It simply was intended to convey the message that when serving a person you never tell them 'you're wrong'. It was part of a bigger message about customers.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Souths have been shocking. Consolation try.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

I’ve never like scouffs

especially with Crowe that traitor kiwi, and those burgess *****....

I don’t know about anyone else on BHQ but I’m a bit over the other two clubs taking over our forums especially when you get trolls popping in to drop snarky comments.
I’ll be thinking twice when it comes to paying cash to support the site. So fuckin over it.

I don’t know about anyone else on BHQ but I’m a bit over the other two clubs taking over our forums especially when you get trolls popping in to drop snarky comments.
I’ll be thinking twice when it comes to paying cash to support the site. So fuckin over it.
I don’t mind it in this thread. I’m enjoying it.

We have enough trolls from our own ranks to worry about blokes from who are clearly marked from other forums. Plus it’s not like they’re storm or Penrith supporters

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Jedhead

Which two clubs troll you?

Mate it's just friendly banter and it's strictly limited to a single thread on the site, which is in the general NRL section. All of these guys could easily sign up to BHQ and post here, and anyone here could do the same on that site. If it really bothers you could add the account to your blocked list so you don't see the posts.

I don’t mind it in this thread. I’m enjoying it.

We have enough trolls from our own ranks to worry about blokes from who are clearly marked from other forums. Plus it’s not like they’re storm or Penrith supporters
Each to their own. I'm just putting it out there. I challenge anyone to find a post where I've whinged about the site before. In this instance I feel I'm entitled to have an opinion.

Mate it's just friendly banter and it's strictly limited to a single thread on the site, which is in the general NRL section. All of these guys could easily sign up to BHQ and post here, and anyone here could do the same on that site. If it really bothers you could add the account to your blocked list so you don't see the posts.
I'd much rather be able to read the thread without the rest of shit.

Each to their own. I'm just putting it out there. I challenge anyone to find a post where I've whinged about the site before. In this instance I feel I'm entitled to have an opinion.
You’re absolutely entitled, I thought you were asking if we others didn’t like it or not. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. Was just answering you.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: 2830 Eagle

Here at the game
Panthers a level above
Souths no chance

is their a way we could get the cowboys forum to join? would be funny

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Ohgeelowk

Bulldogs got themselves a good player in Matt burton. Wonder if he’ll do a DCE?

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Lozza
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Ondi
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.