Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Teeps4Shore

Looking ahead, next weeks round looks very intriguing… let’s assume Parra takes care of manly today. There is an epic log jam around position 6 to 8 as we reach the halfway point in the season.

next week is a must win against the cows… it’s almost a 4 point game given how close everything is. If we can win, then we should be locked in to the 8 as we move to bye week.

but also, look at the games around us. Next week, tigers play the dragons - and given how bad the red v are tracking, i can see a tigers win there.. good for us! Roosters will want a come back against the Raiders which could stuff their season…sharks play the Titans in a must win game for Cronulla and the knights play manly.

we win, and a few results go out way, we could be 6th by the end of the round!!!!

How good would that be coming into the second half of the season???

game on baby!
The Eels taking care of us is no guarantee!!

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Woodsie

Have to say it ... not being emotionally or financially invested in the Donkey V Rorters game ... the sin bins and on reports .. , Vicky the inflikter consumed by the red mist .. who would be sin binned next ... I loved the theatre of it, it was compelling drama and must watch until the end ...
I get this. It’s really difficult to watch when you have skin in the game and all the inconsistencies just give you the shits. But hearing the crowd scream OFF..OFF.. is pretty cool.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: mtsmart

Looking ahead, next weeks round looks very intriguing… let’s assume Parra takes care of manly today. There is an epic log jam around position 6 to 8 as we reach the halfway point in the season.

next week is a must win against the cows… it’s almost a 4 point game given how close everything is. If we can win, then we should be locked in to the 8 as we move to bye week.

but also, look at the games around us. Next week, tigers play the dragons - and given how bad the red v are tracking, i can see a tigers win there.. good for us! Roosters will want a come back against the Raiders which could stuff their season…sharks play the Titans in a must win game for Cronulla and the knights play manly.

we win, and a few results go out way, we could be 6th by the end of the round!!!!

How good would that be coming into the second half of the season???

game on baby!
As usual it's the old bugbear of points differential that's preventing the Warriors from being higher up the ladder. As you say, positions 6 to 10 are all on the same number of table points but there's a PD of 36 between 6th (Dragons) and 9th (Warriors). The Warriors really need to string together a run of wins; if it comes down to PD at the end of the regular season to see them into the play-offs they're not going to make it I reckon.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: BeastMode

As usual it's the old bugbear of points differential that's preventing the Warriors from being higher up the ladder. As you say, positions 6 to 10 are all on the same number of table points but there's a PD of 36 between 6th (Dragons) and 9th (Warriors). The Warriors really need to string together a run of wins; if it comes down to PD at the end of the regular season to see them into the play-offs they're not going to make it I reckon.

Its going to be the one that got away as opposed to the points differential in MHO

We SHOULD have put Newcastle away in R2, and we SHOULD have taken care of Manly 3 weeks ago

4 points and we would be sitting comfortably @ 6 right now....

SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA......ugh...

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Woodsie

Is a sin binning considered a parole violation for Parra players ??

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Cameron

hello Kiwi Bros and the owners of the wooden spoon at Red Hill.

i hope the warriors fans are giving brisbane heaps. how they let the Nerang Roosters Junior, Reece Welsh go is beyond me hahahah.

i Guess when the Moreton Bay Dolphins enter the competition in 2023 the local qld talent will finally have a club worth staying in brisbane for :) :) :)

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Cameron

hello Kiwi Bros and the owners of the wooden spoon at Red Hill.

i hope the warriors fans are giving brisbane heaps. how they let the Nerang Roosters Junior, Reece Welsh go is beyond me hahahah.

i Guess when the Moreton Bay Dolphins enter the competition in 2023 the local qld talent will finally have a club worth staying in brisbane for :) :) :)

I'll always be grateful to the Broncos for Reece Walsh

I'll always be grateful to the Silvertails for Addin Fonua Blake

You guys make awesome feeder clubs :)

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Nashy

You ever going to do anything with all these players though?

We’re building towards a glorious maiden premiership ...

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

R.I.P Bob Fulton. One of the most feared and respected players in the game.

Great coach too.

Sad news. Hoping Manly get up today.

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Nashy

You ever going to do anything with all these players though?
The Warriors have never had the premier player in the comp.

They have it now.

Just watch them blow a lot of sides away when they have a stable roster and it clicks.

They have it now.

Just watch them blow a lot of sides away when they have a stable roster and it clicks.
I dunno in the early 2000's you guys both had Lauititi and Jones firing on all cylinders. Jones was every bit as good as Johns on his day.

They have one now.

Team looks inspired by the kids magic. With the Warriors it has always been about confidence.

Walsh has enough confidence to lift the lot of them.

Next year looks seriously good...as we all say...but for us it really does..

Excuse me brother. One alpha?

We ain’t winning anything without AFB.

Excuse me brother. One alpha?

We ain’t winning anything without AFB.
Agreed.

Premier player I mean a key ball player that you can make a sensible argument about being the best in the NRL. Few remember who the best forward apart from C. Smith is in any given era.

That is where Walsh is headed, we can all see it.

His passing is sick....and it comes from a smart reader of the game.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

I hope everyone has their money on Manly

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Renegade

I dunno in the early 2000's you guys both had Lautiti and Jones firing on all cylinders. Jones was every bit as good as Johns on his day.
Jones is our greatest player no doubt.

At the same age Walsh has a lot more going for him. Already...like Stacey...as soon as Walsh comes on the field the Warriors start outscoring the opposition.

Walsh has a better boot than Stacey and more tricks in his arsenal with passing.

Stacey has to run to make opportunities, Walsh uses the ball to beat the man...on top of being a great runner.

We have not seen his like, ever.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: SeaEagleRock8

R.I.P Bob Fulton. One of the most feared and respected players in the game.

Great coach too.

Sad news. Hoping Manly get up today.
Manly fans reeling from this news.
RIP Bob Fulton, best player I ever saw.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Mr Dragon

Jones is our greatest player no doubt.

At the same age Walsh has a lot more going for him. Already...like Stacey...as soon as Walsh comes on the field the Warriors start outscoring the opposition.

Walsh has a better boot than Stacey and more tricks in his arsenal with passing.

Stacey has to run to make opportunities, Walsh uses the ball to beat the man...on top of being a great runner.

We have not seen his like, ever.
He just needs to fix his defence, 5 tackles and 4 missed tackles is rubbish

Active Now

• Broncojim
  • Footy Fanatic
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • ettybay
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Santa
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Dexter
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Stix
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.