Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: skull61

You have to hand it to the scum they really have a great system even with all their spine out they haven’t missed a beat. The faders on the other hand are a soft disgrace not putting in any effort

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: mickqld

Now don't get me wrong. I hate the drizzle almost as much as Parra scum but geez they are incredible. All those injuries and the next robot just steps up and plays as well as the top liners. They just keep producing time and time again.

Welch plays the ball off the mark, penalty Storm 🙄

George Williams really stinks. They were better with Sezer.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Rafferty

A
So what's Stickys excuses this week, not enough time to perfect a new tackling technique
About time he just owns it, the faiders are playing like a disinterested bunch of busted’s, who’ve had enough of Stickies B/s, not more excuses

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Rafferty

Interesting to see the Viking helmet on the floor in the storms shed

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

The Raiders are a mess considering where they were 18 months ago. Another club that thought appointing a former great as coach was a good idea only for it to go tits up.
It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job, working for a complete kernt is a demotivating experience (I’ve been there) and Ricky is that by all accounts.

The Raiders are a mess considering where they were 18 months ago. Another club that thought appointing a former great as coach was a good idea only for it to go tits up.
It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job, working for a complete kernt is a demotivating experience (I’ve been there) and Ricky is that by all accounts.
Not sure of your point here. Surely it was Ricky that had them playing well 18 months ago as well? He took them to the GF and was unlucky to lose to a dodgy ref call.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Billy Teets James

What a weekend. Seeing the Roosters & Canberra getting that ass whipped!

It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job, working for a complete kernt is a demotivating experience (I’ve been there) and Ricky is that by all accounts
Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Jedhead

Not sure of your point here. Surely it was Ricky that had them playing well 18 months ago as well? He took them to the GF and was unlucky to lose o a dodgy ref call.
I agree, but I think you get some individuals who wear the players down with their personality and the longer they are there the worse it gets. Mourinho’s like that

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Billy Teets James

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: Jedhead

Not sure of your point here. Surely it was Ricky that had them playing well 18 months ago as well? He took them to the GF and was unlucky to lose o a dodgy ref call.
Just wanted a reason to call him a ****. Which he is.

It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job, working for a complete kernt is a demotivating experience (I’ve been there) and Ricky is that by all accounts

I agree, but I think you get some individuals who wear the players down with their personality and the longer they are there the worse it gets. Mourinho’s like that
Who?

The issue with Canberra is that their roster isn't that flash. Yes they made a grand final two years ago but they've since lost Bateman and Leilua who were instrumental in that team. Soliola, Rapana, Croker, Hodgson etc. have all gotten on and they can't win games on the back of their competitive nature anymore.

It looks like Ricky gets them up for contests but they just can't find that extra gear and that's when teams just roll them.

I don't think they're about to go into a fullscale meltdown but 2021 is basically a wash for them. Time to start blooding the next crop of juniors and make a couple smart recruitment decisions.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Sup42

You are describing Daniel Anderson as well.

Turned the Warriors into a top four side two years running then it all went tits up because of his personality.

Same thing at the Eels...now no one will touch him.

Sticky is a wanker...if I had a dollar for every time one of his players excuses him by saying he wears his heart on his sleeve....

Rumours have been there all season that the Raiders have an unhappy dressing room.

Coach sets the tone.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • MrMoore
  • heartly87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Ozired
  • BRC088
  • BooKhaki
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.