Round 11 Discussion

Are any of Hughes/Munster/Paps due back by next week?

Cheese is having a really good game tbf

Are any of Hughes/Munster/Paps due back by next week?

Cheese is having a really good game tbf
Munster most likely will be

Hughes was 1-2 weeks so maybe, but storm play over origin so they might put him on ice for the week

Paps is probably 50/50... might play to see if he can jag an origin gig, but Bellamy might put him on ice to make sure he has him available for Rd 13

Harry apparently out for the next 4 weeks or something

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: PullinTeeth

Smith loves a forward past.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: PullinTeeth

Tom Eisenthuh will be the first Storm forward that will win the Dally M after leaving the Storm.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: cc eagle

So what's Stickys excuses this week, not enough time to perfect a new tackling technique

some are just very quick to use the classic wont be good outside the storm system sure its true for some but i believe these 2 would shine in any team
Nah he looks good enough... he’s basically drinkwater 2.0, but maybe a little slower.

If you don’t rate drinkwater then you will consider him a failure, but I think drinkwater is very handy... and he would’ve been my preferred target that we went for.

Seriously can’t believe he re-signed with the cows after they already signed the Chad and Dearden

Man the Raiders have turned to shit.
Storm are literally missing their entire first choice 1/6/7/9 and they're still 20 ahead
And playing at home at probably -1 degrees

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Waz13

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: DanG

some are just very quick to use the classic wont be good outside the storm system sure its true for some but i believe these 2 would shine in any team
This raiders team is horrific. I’m not at all sold on Hynes. I mean his handy enough but hardly a gun fb. Serviceable starter perhaps.

This raiders team is horrific. I’m not at all sold on Hynes. I mean his handy enough but hardly a gun fb. Serviceable starter perhaps.
We need serviceable right now... also covers 6 & 1 which gives us flexibility if someone else in the market pops up that we can jump on

yer thats fair, guess we will just have to wait untill they play a gun team and see how he does!

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • scobie
  • Stix
  • Howie
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.