Round 11 Discussion

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Waz13

Well done Broncs brothers. Great win by you boys tonight. As a manly fan living in Bris with a Broncs supporting partner I rarely find myself cheering for them. However tonight I was cheering loud. And how bout poor old Sam Walker. What a shocker he had tonight. Looked like he was about to cry. TPJ targeted him all night and they found him wanting. Blueprint for other sides moving forward. And what about Suaali! The greatest league player since, well ummm the last overhyped player. Did he even play? F$&@ I love seeing Easts lose!

Big NAS with the sell of dreams there.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: LittleDavey

Is this RL or soccer? **** me that's beyond disturbing.
Lots of diving for penalties

Solid acting from Nelson
Leonardo Dicaprio Oscar GIF

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: ManEagle

Looks like the faid is on early

It's hilarious watching the 13 pairs of arms go in there of the attacking team when they think they can get a head high penalty.

That was weak as piss from Nelson. He wouldn't make the cut for Home and Away (or Sand Sluts as Sam Simmons calls it).

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

If we are going to continue down this road with the crack down then we need to put in place measures to deter the milking. Really simple... players' behaviour during games can be reviewed in hindsight and milking cops a heavy penalty (I would suggest at least as harsh as that for the head contact itself)

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: HK_Eagle

If we are going to continue down this road with the crack down then we need to put in place measures to deter the milking. Really simple... players' behaviour during games can be reviewed in hindsight and milking cops a heavy penalty (I would suggest at least as harsh as that for the head contact itself)

At the next game, they feature in "softcocks of the previous week" reel.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: Mark from Brisbane

And the hands in the air looking for a send off in almost every set of six , it’s a joke.

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: cc eagle

Posted on behalf of Brisbane Broncos Fan Forum user: mrslong

That’s the thing I liked about the radley send offs, neither Kelly nor tpj stayed down milking it.
TPJ in his element in those sort of games

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.